My indoor Garden of Love! Sour Diesel,Jazz Berry Jam -Cannaventure's seeds and more!

• Thread starter MileHighChic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MileHighChic

MileHighChic

My garden is my passion and sanctuary. There is nothing better than smoking a bowl of homegrown dank . :bong2:

Currently using Sunshine Mix Organic Soil less #4, Fox Farm Grow Big and Tiger Bloom and some molasses. I've got them vegging under 2 T5's and flowering under 1000 watt HPS.

I have been blessed with some beans from Cannaventure...woo hoo!

They are still little babies but I am so excited to have them in my garden.

Sour Diesel and Jazz Berry Jam by Cannaventure!
august2011a.jpg

My Querkle from TGA
querkle082211.jpg

A strain by moi...Mile High Club. (Querkle x Master Kushx Bubblgum)
august2011c.jpg

dank11.jpg

Plus, I've got Cannaventure's Electric Larry Land and Grapefruit D-Lite sprouting. I know these two strains are going to be amazing and I hope to do my utmost hardest to grow the dankest buds outta them. :rasta:

Outdoor..I've got 3 strains going. Blue Cheese, Querkle and Mile High. I can't wait to compare how the indoor and outdoor buds will turn out like. This was my last harvest of Blue Cheese..hope to get this dark blackish purple color again.
rsz_new_york_051.jpg

It's going to be a great Autumn and Winter this year! Just like growing for myself and a few good friends.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Your seedlings look very promising! That blue cheese looks really tasty as well.

-TF

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Thanks Trichomefan! Can't wait to see the flowering stage on these babies.

S

sensisaint

hey whats up. your ladies look sick especially the blue cheese. looks delicious. good like with seedlings.peace

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Oh really...I'm just flushing them out right here. Yeah, it's been way too hot for them so they might be a little sick. The Querkle seems fine but you might be right about the Mile High...maybe cloned it once too many. Thanks for your input, I'm starting from seeds all over again.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Wow my mouth is watering over that blue cheese
thats some of the sickest purple ive seen in a min
sub'd fshoo
keep up the good work girl :)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey MHC! It's been a while since I seen u around. I think he meant sick as slang for cool. They look fine to me! Hope all is well. Keep up the great work. Good luck with ur new beans also.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Thanks DrCaliGreenThum and Rival79! oh haha..I just read it wrong from Sensisaint. I appreciate the kind words from you guys :cool0019: I really am looking forward to how the outdoor and indoor buds will compare..it will be interesting.

Cannaventure was amazing enough to send me some Electric Larry Land and Grape D-Lite beans as well and those are sprouting right now. It will be in a seperate thread, tho.

Hope to have some major dank pics up soon!

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

very welcome
That grape d sounds really good
are you running blue cheese again?
Where'd you get it from so i dont have to search lol

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

I was also wondering about your blue cheese...clone only? where was the cut from if so?

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

The Blue Cheese was a clone from a dispensary here in Denver, that's all I know. Very stinky and everyone that had puffed it...loved it. Wish I knew where its origin came from.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Las_Vegas_2009_Encore_119.jpg
Agent Orange- TGA

Las_Vegas_2009_Encore_110.jpg

Huge Blockheads, reeks of orange popsicle, sticky icky trichromes...a favorite among my patients. :bong-hits:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
damn that looks good - can see why its a favorite

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Thanks Motherlode...Agent Orange has a very strong high to her , too. The plant is just beautiful, turning a purple, maroon red at the end of flowering. I will keep her for many moons to come. :-)

marski420

marski420

Thanks Motherlode...Agent Orange has a very strong high to her , too. The plant is just beautiful, turning a purple, maroon red at the end of flowering. I will keep her for many moons to come. :-)

No doubt... she is one of the most beautiful flowers I have seen to date, what a keeper!! Have you done smoke reports on any of your strains? they look great, keep up the great work.

J

J3RM

now thats some dark black purple looking bud. i've only seen some black stuff like that once before.

Top Bottom