• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

SolarGarten

Hi!

Very glad I found this professional looking forum with an awesome name 😊 I love gardening cannabis, she is such a forgiving beast. I also enjoy sharing knowledge with experience to friends so that we can all learn and grow big buds together 🤙🏽

Cuestión
So i have planted 2 Moby Dick Cbd girls. Planted outdoors in September when the weather was still 28 in the day and 18 at night. This is in southern Spain.
Now the weather is getting as low as 7 at night and 19 in the day (on the best day).

I have pruned several times and did a little kushman chiropractica on the branches.

Looking lovely and green and really nice.
When I ordered them I wanted auto flower but the feminised gene came. So I needed to plant something and went for it even thou its very late in the season.

I have been giving organic root stimulation and now a little big bloom for floweration.

I'm wondering weather they will flower...?

What are your thoughts?

Seraphine

Seraphine

Since these are not autos. regular and fem plants are short day plants, meaning they will only flower when they receive around 12 hours of daylight (why indoor growers have to switch our light schedule to 12/12 to get our plants to flower).

Your plants will continue to grow as long as they are not killed by frost. They will grow slower and won’t get as big since the temps are cooler.

S

SolarGarten

Since these are not autos. regular and fem plants are short day plants, meaning they will only flower when they receive around 12 hours of daylight (why indoor growers have to switch our light schedule to 12/12 to get our plants to flower).

Your plants will continue to grow as long as they are not killed by frost. They will grow slower and won’t get as big since the temps are cooler.

OK thanks for your reply. I think this answers my question. Nonetheless, if it keeps growing until next year then that would be fun also

S

SolarGarten

Would they flower next year?

Seraphine

Seraphine

They will go into flower soon if they haven’t already. You have until March or April for them to finish flowering. After that, the daylight hours increase and will put them into reveg.

If they go into flower now, they should finish before March/April as long as it stays warm enough. You have that nice Mediterranean weather so it shouldn’t get too much colder....

S

SolarGarten

They will go into flower soon if they haven’t already. You have until March or April for them to finish flowering. After that, the daylight hours increase and will put them into reveg.

If they go into flower now, they should finish before March/April as long as it stays warm enough. You have that nice Mediterranean weather so it shouldn’t get too much colder....

OK thanks for your knowledge, much appreciated.

Top Bottom