my jardin grow room - cheese strain

• Thread starter rusty grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rusty grower

helllllo there farmers, just thought id put up a thread and join the micro growers this is my first ever grow and just looking for comments

a few specs , iv just started the 5th week of vegging thinking of starting to bud very soon. im using canna vega nutrient range, also with rizotonic for help with rooting. and iv just used a bit of canazym......

im using a 250w powerplant veg light.
a atami wilma 4 pot hyro system - rockwool cubes and soil mix, clay pebbles at the base

and a cheap extract fac
:D

1 more thing iv actually top two of the bigger plants hoping to stop the grow rate a bit as height is going to become a problem during budding i think ??

,, thanks

R

rusty grower

helllllo there farmers, just thought id put up a thread and join the micro growers this is my first ever grow and just looking for comments

a few specs , iv just started the 5th week of vegging thinking of starting to bud very soon. im using canna vega nutrient range, also with rizotonic for help with rooting. and iv just used a bit of canazym......

im using a 250w powerplant veg light.
a atami wilma 4 pot hyro system - rockwool cubes and soil mix, clay pebbles at the base

and a cheap extract fac
:D

1 more thing iv actually top two of the bigger plants hoping to stop the grow rate a bit as height is going to become a problem during budding i think ??

,, thanks

i know pictures would help iv taken loads problems with uploading ,,,,, any help '??
:):evilgrin0040:

Latest posts

Top Bottom