My KIS Grow

• Thread starter Leexxx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Leexxx

I like to keep my grows small and simple.
1- 200w LED.
Master blend fertilizer.
Liquid Karma.
Molasses.
Grow area is 2'x2'x5'
3 Jilly bean and 1 Gorilla Glue bag seed, probably a herme seed.
As soon as these get a little root bound I will put in 2-1/2 gl buckets with straight perlite. These popped on 8-26.

My kis grow
L

Leexxx

Ended up with 3 females. The scrawny one was the male! I've never had 4 for 4 females. Had 4 for 4 males a few grows ago, which blows.
Now that the plants are stretching I bumped up the Master Blend to full strength from 3/4.

DSCF5839
L

Leexxx

A little over 2 weeks flowering. The stretch seem to be slowing down. Noticed a slight amount tip burn, so I will see how they look next watering and make adjustments if needed.

DSCF5852 2
DSCF5846 2
DSCF5845 3
L

Leexxx

Next to my thread header there is a green eye that says watched. What does that mean?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Next to my thread header there is a green eye that says watched. What does that mean?

Just means you are following this thread, so you get notifications when people post in it. Happens automatically whenever you post in a thread.

L

Leexxx

Cool grow. Dont often see people running straight perlite, how often do you need to feed?

Pretty amazing it went over a month before anyone commented.
Thanks! Right now, every other day with a little over a quart per plant. 1 gallon split 3 ways. In veg, every 4th day or so.

L

Leexxx

Close to 5 weeks now! Plants are looking pretty good except for some tip burn. I flew a little to close to the sun and kept them at full strength master blend too long. Flushed them and went to half strength.

DSCF5891
DSCF5894 2

Latest posts

Top Bottom