My kush and tangerine dream grow 4/22

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Man this really is a stumper for me I am at a loss as to why this is happening. I want to give you more advice but I cant because everything I would normally tell you to do to combat heat stress you already have done. You already raised the light up plus dramatically lowered your LED light output and it is still doing it. This leads me to believe that there is something else at play here other than light/heat maybe this is a nutrient thing that is causing the plants to be extra sensitive to environment. Maybe it's genetic. I grow outdoors all the time and our sun here is insanely intense its as high as the UV meter can read and I rarely ever have light stress issues when the plants are in mature flower. Sure when they are small and vegging you gotta harden them off but once they adapt they can handle very strong sun. It is puzzling to me that an LED light scaled down (literally a fraction of the power of the true sun) is making them stress. It's gotta be something else just not sure what. Sorry man I wish I knew 🤷‍♂️

Onemorecast

Onemorecast

well if u would read the article i posted above u would see why i say that
No need to get mad man. We are trying to help you. As GNick said you have messed up and bunch of stuff and now just trying to recover and finish. They won't go back to normal but you can stop what's going on and save your yield a bit. He is right, no need to get runoff or PH unless using synthetic nutes. Organics PH adjust themselves with the aid of the medium and bennies.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

No need to get mad man. We are trying to help you. As GNick said you have messed up and bunch of stuff and now just trying to recover and finish. They won't go back to normal but you can stop what's going on and save your yield a bit. He is right, no need to get runoff or PH unless using synthetic nutes. Organics PH adjust themselves with the aid of the medium and bennies.
i wasnt mad i was only saying that if u had read that you would see why i said it that doesnt mean i was mad

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

and why you ph ing? in pro mix.
i use promix and have no clue of my ph ppm ec, no clue what’s in my tap water,
you don’t need to with promix, the buffers keep it between 5-7..
water with no run off too.
if your using synthetic nutrients than you have to ph with promix, otherwise no need, just screwing up things..
well i didnt know i didnt have to ph in promix untill about a week ago and aqua man said something ,but no offense and not mad but if i didnt have to ph what harm did i do ? i am asking a question not being smart . i was also unsure if with the promix if i need to feed with every watering because i thought i read somewhere it did not hold nutrients i asked if i needed to on here no one answered so i feed evry watering but 2 times . you keep saying i am overwatering and i really dont see how watering every 4 or 5 days until runoff which most people say to do again not being smart i just dont get it i also have some growing in fox farm ocean forest that is another reason i ph'd

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Man this really is a stumper for me I am at a loss as to why this is happening. I want to give you more advice but I cant because everything I would normally tell you to do to combat heat stress you already have done. You already raised the light up plus dramatically lowered your LED light output and it is still doing it. This leads me to believe that there is something else at play here other than light/heat maybe this is a nutrient thing that is causing the plants to be extra sensitive to environment. Maybe it's genetic. I grow outdoors all the time and our sun here is insanely intense its as high as the UV meter can read and I rarely ever have light stress issues when the plants are in mature flower. Sure when they are small and vegging you gotta harden them off but once they adapt they can handle very strong sun. It is puzzling to me that an LED light scaled down (literally a fraction of the power of the true sun) is making them stress. It's gotta be something else just not sure what. Sorry man I wish I knew 🤷‍♂️
don't let it im just sorry you sent your seeds to someone who does not know shit

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i am also using fox farm soil trio but not all 3 during veg it was just grow big and now in flower only been using tiger bloom , adding in some epsom salt and cal mag with bot veg and flower should i have used all 3 formulas every time i feed like the bottle says

KDB42

KDB42

I had a very similar issue to this on my last grow. No matter what I did raise the light lower the light feed more feed less flush flush flush nothing helped. All I could do is let it go as long as I could and harvest before the plant died. Got some small wrangly buds with clean smoke due to no nutrient uptake. But I ended up dumping my pot after all was done. The roots were bound to the point there was like almost no soil except a small top layer (maybe over exaggerating the soil part a little) nothing I could have done anyway cant transplant during flower. Not sure that's your issue. Just something to think about.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

don't let it im just sorry you sent your seeds to someone who does not know shit
No worries on making mistakes I will send free seeds to amateurs, intimidates, pros. Really anyone who needs them i will send I just want to spread the love around. I have thousands of seeds from creating batches and they go bad anyways might as well give a bunch away or else I will end up throwing them away years later once the germination rate falls off.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

well i just wanted to update with some pics im in week 6 of some and week 5 of others i still think i will get me some decent smoke out of it even with my fuck ups
20210705 200554
20210705 200601
20210705 200605
20210705 200610
20210705 200617
20210705 200621
20210705 200626
20210705 200630

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Even with your mistakes you will still get some descent smoke I see frost on everything maybe not the greatest but definitely not a loss you will do OK. Also if you got some plants that didn't turn out the greatest you can always turn those into hash. Just buy a cheap set of bubble bags and always have them on hand. If some plants turn out swag its ok so long as there is crystal on it just run it in the bubble bags that way you have some killer tasting 73 to put inside your joints. It makes them burn really slow and gets you blasted! 😵

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

remember this post from 2-3 weeks ago?
this is your problem.,
to much watering, too much nutrients, too much light..
it’s too late now too fix things other than getting it to finish the best you can..
when your saying over watering do you mean watering too much at 1 time or watering too frequently you keep saying over watering maybe tell me how i am ?
no disrespect to ya but if u can comment maybe u can answer questions that are asked

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i hope they last for atleast 2 more weeks but i still think its odd how 99 percent of affected leaves are on top of plant and not on the bottom

20210707 112441
20210707 112453
20210707 112458
20210707 112509
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

remember this post from 2-3 weeks ago?
this is your problem.,
to much watering, too much nutrients, too much light..
it’s too late now too fix things other than getting it to finish the best you can..
if u can say overwatering explain to me how i am over watering then maybe i could fix my mistakes but i see you cant do that i been asking u for 2 or 3 days

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
if u can say overwatering explain to me how i am over watering then maybe i could fix my mistakes but i see you cant do that i been asking u for 2 or 3 days
hey i’m sorry your right, i should of answered back i was probably busy or just forgot.
you definitely have some light stress going on, you have some leaves tacoing and some of the yellowing.
i also see some of those spots are leaf septoria, which is from watering to frequently and or just a wet environment.. some other spots are/maybe a nutrient lockout as some tips are slightly burnt.
when you water are you able to check the weight of the pot or bag? or you watering by a schedule?
at least raise the lights like 10 inches..
ill re read your thread in a bit.,

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

hey i’m sorry your right, i should of answered back i was probably busy or just forgot.
you definitely have some light stress going on, you have some leaves tacoing and some of the yellowing.
i also see some of those spots are leaf septoria, which is from watering to frequently and or just a wet environment.. some other spots are/maybe a nutrient lockout as some tips are slightly burnt.
when you water are you able to check the weight of the pot or bag? or you watering by a schedule?
at least raise the lights like 10 inches..
ill re read your thread in a bit.,
i cant raise my lights anymore there all the way to the top of a 7 ft tent
no water schedule just water when the pots are light and dry
this is what my pots look like when i water them

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i do not weigh the pots but im telling you there light if u pick them up from the bottom you can tell there top heavy from the plant
today is the 5th day since i watered them with plain water im in beginning of week 7 flower should i just keep with the plain water or should i add just a lil nutes

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i do not weigh the pots but im telling you there light if u pick them up from the bottom you can tell there top heavy from the plant
today is the 5th day since i watered them with plain water im in beginning of week 7 flower should i just keep with the plain water or should i add just a lil nutes
ok.. 7 weeks in, the light will be ok than, just for you to see some of the tacoing leaves, so you know and some of the yellowing is too..
you can just give water if your kinda flushing to the end..
i feed mine till the end, either way works.
watering, if your lifting the pot than your doing it right. are your growing in pots or bags?

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

ok.. 7 weeks in, the light will be ok than, just for you to see some of the tacoing leaves, so you know and some of the yellowing is too..
you can just give water if your kinda flushing to the end..
i feed mine till the end, either way works.
watering, if your lifting the pot than your doing it right. are your growing in pots or bags?
3 gallon nursery pots

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

if i am overwatering it has to be giving it too much water at 1 time i been watering to runoff which takes about 1 gallon before it runs for any future grows should i not water till run off maybe like half gallon at a time when plants are in flower

Top Bottom