my laboratory

• Thread starter jyme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jyme

hello good people of thcfarmer this is a old pic but hey who cares its the proper way to bring in a good introduction im a small time breeder nothing to fancy but rightly effeciant

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

Greengramps

Welcome

Hello Jyme, Welcome to the Farm. Nice and clean set-up you have. Hope you have fun growing the Ladies of your choice. Peace GG :rollj:

J

jyme

nice setup man!! what strains you runnin?

thanks michnuggets and as for what im running most of my strains are clseeds crosses all preform well and i have always had the best of luck with them on this run they were mostly g13 or c99 crosses bigbud x c99 aurora lights x g13 nl x c99 ice x c99 and g13 crystal trips x c99 wonder woman x g13 jacalyn x c99 then i have the deathstar this round i have a differnt bunch and some of the old ones going to i also have a few autos there my treats between big grows the autos i have are ak47 x nycd x bluestreak i also crossed them with my white widow and then im working on the aurora project and a special project with the deathstar's i have quit abit going on. im always up for new ideals and experments so if any one sees somthing or thinks about somthing feel free to drop me a line

J

jyme

Hello Jyme, Welcome to the Farm. Nice and clean set-up you have. Hope you have fun growing the Ladies of your choice. Peace GG :rollj:

hey green gramps thanks for the welcome! i hope to keep things green for some time to come it is a pure joy i have more fun growing than anything i do.

dextr0

dextr0

Ahhh yea I remember this, I got on it last year at the carnival bad ass!

Lol seriously it looks bad ass mane.

marski420

marski420

hey green gramps thanks for the welcome! i hope to keep things green for some time to come it is a pure joy i have more fun growing than anything i do.

Nice to have you brother and I couldnt agree more.. Pure joy. Nothing beats harvesting your own fruits!! If you're looking for some top notch meds to work with you should take a look at OG Raskal seeds, straight fire in every single pack, looking at peoples grow logs will show you that. Again, welcome brother Jyme.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Ah man. Looking sweet as shit. Can't wait to see some more threads fellow farmer.

Papa

Papa

Supporter
now THAT'S an introduction!

welcome to the farm jyme!

Papa

L

LeanMeanMrClean

hey man,i think i know you...
you over on seedshare?
mels hommie?

Latest posts