My Latest Rolling Tray.

• Thread starter Leafandwood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bmg1982

Bmg1982

Have not yet. I’ve got tons of different woods I’ve collected over the years though.
Cool, only ask because ironwood is extremely dense and it tends to be hard on your equipment. Love the look of desert ironwood and always thought it'd make for a beautiful rolling tray, especially when sealed with shellac. Bookmarked your website. Good stuff.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Very nice work you do. Being a daily joint roller I am going to buy one eventually.
If weed was still 5k a lb I would have bought 10 already.

Leafandwood

Leafandwood

Very nice work you do. Being a daily joint roller I am going to buy one eventually.
If weed was still 5k a lb I would have bought 10 already.
Thanks! Always happy to meet people stoked on my work. Reach out whenever, happy to make you a custom piece.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I just got a tray from Leaf and Wood and so did a friend of mine. He actually won his at a local event and I bought one myself. We then swapped trays. So mine is the beautiful one with the (I believe) Purple Heartwood in the middle and Mahogany edging. I absolutely love this piece, it is so much nicer than rolling on my 13 year old frisbee that I have been using as a tray. The smaller tray with the Maple edging and Mahogany surface is the one my buddy now has. They are both amazing pieces of functional art. I recommend anyone who still smokes flower to grab one of these. Leaf and Wood even has options for those who only dab. Either way I would highly suggest getting one.

20200305 082149
20200305 082155
20200305 082216
20200305 083311
20200305 082527
20200305 082536
20200305 082558

Leafandwood

Leafandwood

Hey! So awesome to see you post
I just got a tray from Leaf and Wood and so did a friend of mine. He actually won his at a local event and I bought one myself. We then swapped trays. So mine is the beautiful one with the (I believe) Purple Heartwood in the middle and Mahogany edging. I absolutely love this piece, it is so much nicer than rolling on my 13 year old frisbee that I have been using as a tray. The smaller tray with the Maple edging and Mahogany surface is the one my buddy now has. They are both amazing pieces of functional art. I recommend anyone who still smokes flower to grab one of these. Leaf and Wood even has options for those who only dab. Either way I would highly suggest getting one.
Hey! So awesome to see you post up in here and the tray pics! I was just looking around and posting some new work. I can’t wait to get back into my shop and start building again. I left town shortly after that show we met at and have been here with my family since. Hope all is well!

Leafandwood

Leafandwood

Mahogany Worktop
7”x14”x2”

Heavy solid slab with cove profile side and bevel bottom.

Purpleheart x Maple Rolling Station
12” x 20”
1” thick Burl

Made for Jeff Lowenfels, famed cannabis grower in the organic community.

Wenge x Maple Rolling Station
12”x20”
Pocket Birdseye maple Burl with jar holder.

Latest posts

Top Bottom