my lil killing fields f2

• Thread starter chappie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chappie

Hello-

I have this little Killing Fields F2 in flower, 6 weeks into flower. Its looking and smelling great, very resinous. Its the purple pheno. Anyone know what the curled leaves are about? I thought that was usually a response to temps being too high but they are at 75 degrees and 30-40% humidity. The leaf coloration looks very good, no patches or necrotic areas. The curl in question are the leaves on the bottom left corner, forming a canoe shape.

This plant surprised me in its growth. I flowered it immediately after rooting and bent it over LST style. I assumed it would keep growing for some time, but it stopped quickly and just started pumping out this line of vertical buds. I think I would let it veg a tiny bit longer next time but was afraid it would beomce a 6' monster if I vegged it at all. This is a surprisingly easy strain so far, can't wait to try it.

Thanks,

attachment.php

My lil killing fields f2
soopy

soopy

Nice job man! I didn't have as much stretch on my KF F2 as well, I too was expecting a monster sativa. Got a really nice, colorful, potent, grape candy-tasting hybrid. The coloration comes from the father's indica genes, and as this was a prime trait in the selections, shorter, more indica/sativa examples can be found. I wonder what is in the F3's, whether the stretch is even less or the same.

Keep any clones?

C

chappie

Call me crazy but I smell ??chocolate and cashews?? in this bud... in very minute traces but its there.

U

UCtestn

The canoe shape on the leaves is from a high VPD. If you can slightly raise the humidity, you'll be good.

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
Nice! lookin forward to your end result, I got some of the kf fems goin outdoors this year...

C

chappie

Here's a little update. Still smells like chocolate-covered nuts, anyone else experienced that? Sorry for the sodium-colored pic, I will post harvest pics taken in sunlight if all goes well. These should have 3-4 more weeks but growth has noticably slowed. Will probably feed once more lightly and then nothing but water til the end.

1MUY

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
You should go look at The Jokers thread. He has an informative thread about these on this site.

Nice job.

C

chappie

Joker's thread is great, indeed.

They STILL smell like chocolate and nuts... I think it might be Almond Roca. Really resinous.

My C-plus pollen seems to have found purchase in some of the fruits!

Here they are at week 8 - getting close?

1Q8H

1Q8I

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Close

But you still have a lot of white hairs, a two week flush should do wonders. Plant looks awesome, well done. She filled in nicely very chunky bitch. The sunlight makes her glow

mal

C

chappie

Yep they are just to 8 weeks, I am willing to go as long as it takes. Friend who grew this cut out said 10 worked for her, but I might push it a tiny bit. At any rate, will wait for the seeds to be fully mature.

C

chappie

Alright, she is down... Really incredible plant. Amazing smell - chocolate/almond/light fruit. Extremely resinous. Some of the calyxes are bright red at the base - much moreso than it appears in the images. Trimming was fast because there were hardly any leaves, but it jammed the scissors with resin rapidly. Very eager for it to dry and cure.

2FP3

2FOY

2FOZ

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
thats wuts up! damn i cant wait for my killin fields too finish, hope i get one just like that....

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

That shit looks dank Chappie! I have had my eye on the Killing Fields for some time now. You got lucky and made some seeds?

-nugzz

C

chappie

Yep, she was dusted with C-Plus (Cali Orange x BB) from Chimera.

TortureKill

TortureKill

She looks really good Chappie. Youll have to let us know how she smokes. Hope the seeds turn out for ya :)

C

chappie

Thanks for looking everyone, and I wanted to note this one went 3 days over 11 weeks. Trichs are almost all milky with some clear and very rare ambers. I have the patience to go longer but some other grow room priorities meant getter her out today.

One more shot:

2FZQ

Top Bottom