My little medical perpetual grow

• Thread starter jd123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jd123

hey just starting up a medical perpetual grow, ive grown a plant here and there before but i recently moved from california to oregon so now im gonna be growing all my medicine.

currently ive got 5 autos (ones showing balls so far) for a quick crop and a femenized rocklock and feminized chocolope bringing up the rear. gonna germ some more seeds in a couple weeks, gonna do a tora bora and a couple sativas and hybrids i havnt decided on yet.

Im gonna be using a dr120 (4x4x7) for flowering, its currently being used for veg but im gonna set up a closet with CFL's for veg as soon as im ready to flip the rocklock.

400W sunmaster MH in a light cooled hood atm, gonna change bulb to a 400W hortilux hps (wish i had gone with the 600w ballast)
temps kept between 76-82 during day not sure about night temps but id guess around 68-72. humidity is usually between 40 and 50 %. keeping the light 14-20 inches from tops.

Fox Farms oceanforest/perilite/ Light warrior mix for soil.
Technaflora recipe for sucess for nutes.
Ph'ed tap water (between 6 and 6.5 thinking of watering with closer to 7 tho) with 160 ppm for water, hoping i can get an r.o filter sometime soon.

Please feel free to comment, criticize, and compliment all you want. I definatly have alot to learn and could use some advice.

ROCKLOCK.
9/12 germed
9/14 sprouted
9/17 pic
My little medical perpetual grow

after transplanting into 5 gal
9 29 rocklock 2 first transplant

10-3
My little medical perpetual grow 3

10-6 day after removing 4 bottom branches
My little medical perpetual grow 4

10-6 day after removing 4 bottom branches
10 6 rocklock 2

CHOCOLOPE
9/27 germed
9/29 sprouted
10-6 pic
10 6 chocolope

WHITE RUSSIANS
various ages, just threw some pics in of the bigger ones, first pic is a male im planning on harvesting some pollen from. ill post more of them when they starting getting interesting.
View attachment 107373

10 6 white russian 1

10 6 white russian 2

10 6 white russian 3

day old Clones from the branches i removed from the rocklock
10 6 day old rocklock clones

420king-MASSES

looking good so far man keep up the good work

J

jd123

Update

so far so good. got 2 females and 3 males from the 5 white russians, rocklock went into 12/12 on the 10th starting to show female preflowers and has almost doubled in size, chocolope has been transplanted into a 5gal along with one of the white russians thats was drooping alot. the clones were turning yellow and brown and when i pulled a cube open they were barely startin to produce roots so i tossed em, and cut two more. and i just started feminized sweet haze and tora bora by dna/reserva privada.

heres the Chocolope
10 18 Chocolope

Rocklock
10 18 rocklock 2

White russian 3 female
10 18 white russian 3

White russian 4 female
10 18 white russian 4

Sweet Haze
10 18 sweet haze

Tora Bora
10 18 Tora bora

F

FARM THIS

you know something funny i have never grown from seed and ive been doing this a long time ( always from clone) but i just picked up some la conf. and i had to start from seed and im a little skeptical on the hole female thing i hope it works

J

jd123

you know something funny i have never grown from seed and ive been doing this a long time ( always from clone) but i just picked up some la conf. and i had to start from seed and im a little skeptical on the hole female thing i hope it works

i hope so too haha, dont have alot of expierience with them myself but ive had to start from seed too.

so far so good with this run tho, would love to see a log for that la con. im curious how it would compare to the tora bora (la con X x18 pure pakastani), i hear the x 18 is rough tasting so im hoping there will be a fair trade off of taste and potency.

anyway heres a pic update

rocklock 20 days
10 30 rocklock 2 2

resin!
10 30 rocklock

auto white russian 36 days
10 30 white moscow 3

auto white russian 32 days
10 30 white moscow 4

chocolope 5 days
10 30 chocolope

tora bora