My little Pinapple Express scrog

• Thread starter RG420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RG420

RG420

Hey there farmers thought I'd stick up my next little venture :) And also my first ThcFarmer diary! :woot:
Basically iv just cropped this from seed and running 2 cuts again under a screen as she really impressed me!
The cuts have been under a 125w cfl for a good few weeks now and have been trained via LST ready for screen currently in 3.5 litre sq pots
My little pinapple express scrog
My little pinapple express scrog 2

My little pinapple express scrog 3

My super lemon haze comes down in next couple days then these will go under the 400w Metal Hilade and flowered under 400w HPS, organic grown baby!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Hey outwest is that a damn budworm on your leaf?I hate those things!
RG,how big is your screen?The PE should do well in it,I like the flavor alot and she grows well.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Hey outwest is that a damn budworm on your leaf?I hate those things!
RG,how big is your screen?The PE should do well in it,I like the flavor alot and she grows well.

Hey, @fishwhistle that's an ant or a fly. Nothing harmful. Had some flea beetles early in the season but those are long gone. Most bugs are gone for the season now. Oh, wait, the other thing that looks like a small work is just a dying leaf tip at a strange angle.

outwest

RG420

RG420

Dam @outwest that's a beast fo sho..
@fishwhistle the screen is like 80cmx80cm sq I think roughly, dude this pheno grows very well and smells sweet like pineapples in flower, finger crossed it comes through more with a cure!

RG420

RG420

Just had an early sample of this stuff and it's been an unproductive day! Lol
Really makes ya feel scaty and not able to think straight :confused: lol also fairly strong with a serious cotton mouth! Not much on taste front yet as has only hit the jars looking forward to sample again in a few weeks! :D

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
You got some nice lookin plants there :D Thanks for sharin!

Top Bottom