My little playhouse of pleasure

• Thread starter Toohighmyguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

Just looking for a little feedback, opinions, and advice. I would like to say I'm far to uneducated to make a science experiment out of these lovely children. Or maybe just to stoned. Lol. Actually haven't smoked in about a month. I know somethings wrong with me. This is not my first rodeo, but enclosed with LED. Third in just over a year. Understand I live in southern u.s. where medical is allowed. No recreational or personal growth allowed. I've been blessed and made it passed 50 last year. I've really only grown outdoors to mother nature's choices. More of a kind of gorilla grow. Not many at a time. I have been blessed to observe many indoor high output operations. Which I can't say they were legal at the time. I've embarked on trying LED recently. I'm very impressed. Like I said I not the brightest bulb on the market. Although I thoroughly enjoy gardening and plants of all kind. I have three strains involved in this round. First strain is blackberry moon rocks (feminised). I actually purchased. What a wild ride that has been. I ordered 4 strains, 6 seeds each. 2 strain never sprouted or their replacements. The 3 strain was very respectable, but childless. The moon rocks was a mixed bag. It nannered to the hilt, but with a lot of tlc. I was able to keep seeds to a minimum. We're talking maybe 10 a zip. So a vary vigorous plant I chose to take on under my wing. So five plants, 3 on left next 2 right up top. Next strain is of a kush line. Three plants right of center. Back to front. Not sure of lineage, but very kind. And once again though very light seedage. A little worried about hermi traits so I only keep seeds from plants that were very minimal. The last seven are which I call fruity. From what I understand is they are from a operation out of New Mexico. I know I ramble on. Never done any kind of growing techniques besides topping. This round I'm just going to let them do their thing. Thoughts, opinions, and everything in between. I do mostly compost. I also mix bags of no certain brand in my not so special mix. I usually have good results. Don't really ever use store bought nutrients. Since I am not making a race and pushing them to the max. This is let's say 23-30 (youngest to oldest) days above ground. Let the good time roll. Thinking of flipping them in next week or two. So talk dirty (dirt) to me. Lol

My little playhouse of pleasure
My little playhouse of pleasure 2
My little playhouse of pleasure 3
ninjadip

ninjadip

flipping soon sounds good to me. With that many plants you are going to be nut to butt in there soon enough

worried about that one that is much farther behind than the others. she might get shadowed over by her neighbors after the stretch. if she is still very far behind the others when you flip, i might pull it.

Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

flipping soon sounds good to me. With that many plants you are going to be nut to butt in there soon enough

worried about that one that is much farther behind than the others. she might get shadowed over by her neighbors after the stretch. if she is still very far behind the others when you flip, i might pull it.
I hear you. Plus their photoperiod, so I plan on getting some, well lets just say some will have to go. Don't want to curse myself. Lol. Thanks for the kind words.

Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

please dont said anesia seeds' bbmoonrocks..
What forest Gump say. Life is like a box of chocolate. You never know what your going to get. But I definitely hear you. But I do like to experiment. Thank you for the input. If these girls do go haywire. Will definitely get rid of seeds.

Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

Breaks my heart. I love my girls. Unfortunately, I may need the dirt for my green onions. But check this out . 5th day 12/12. 42 days from sprout above ground. All wild beans, which I love playing with. This round, only keeping leaves out of dirt. All within 7 day,s of first sprout. 3 strains. Some will fall due to sexual preference. I'm the only male allowed in my castle. Lol. One love

IMG 20230206 095656
IMG 20230206 111334
IMG 20230206 105515

Latest posts

Top Bottom