My litttle Gorilla Mainline project.

• Thread starter Imzzaudae
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Black Gorilla Mainline project.
As you can see this little plant is beginning to take shape. I just gave it it's first real trim. It's about time I slowed it down some, still 6 months until it can be transplanted outdoors for the season.
I will now let each of the 6 arms grow out 3 nodes maybe 4 then top each of them back about where they are now in order to give me 12 arms just past the edge of the pot in about 2 weeks.
It should have 24 arms about New-years. Who knows what it will look like May 24.

My litttle gorilla mainline project

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

12/10/2021 She is looking pretty nice. Plant is a girl, she seems happy. I have trimmed a few leaves that where shading the new growth.
Will be checking N/P/K with Leaf Luster rapitest. See where she is at, PH is running 7.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Happy new years eave everyone. Well a few things have changed for the better. I picked up a 36X36X72 tent and baby gorilla is loving her new home.
It took me a while to realize that I had her a little close to the lights but I woke up. Moved the lights up 10" and my little gorilla is perking right up.
Her color is much better as well. The plant is now 24" across and beginning to produce shoots in the center section. Kind of a cool project.
Keeping it pretty simple. Pro mix potting soil. 1/2 strength Promix 12-6-6. I'm wanting it to grow but holding it back at the same time. 5 months to go until it can be transplanted her outside.
A little Gypsum = Calcium and Epsom salts = Magnesium and Iron every 2 weeks.
2 months ago, I fed it a little light on the nitrogen and gave it a little extra Phosphorus and K = Potassium.
No signs of any deficiency's. I'm thinking that I may need to double the size of the pot in about another 30 days.

Blacknew

Promix 2

Latest posts

Top Bottom