MY MASSIVE OUTDOOR GROW.......lol

• Thread starter Kuntjoose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

just a couple pics i snapped a few days ago. i only got like 5 out there but this is my first real all outdoor so it should go pretty smooth with only a few

My massive outdoor growlol
My massive outdoor growlol 2
My massive outdoor growlol 3
My massive outdoor growlol 4
H

hanuman

Nice start, you should get some nice bushes, come september/october time :)

But you ought to clean up the immediate surroundings a bit, to avoid competition with all these weeds !

h

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
Nice start, you should get some nice bushes, come september/october time :)

But you ought to clean up the immediate surroundings a bit, to avoid competition with all these weeds !

h

i like your name , lol you need to try my hanuman haze . from the shimla hanuman temple india .

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

i would love to be able to clean it up but it does require a little stealth ill snap a couple shots so u can see the location better.

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

Well i forgot my cam when i whent to visit so maybe in about a week ill get some shots up

D

dna genetics

hey kunt :laugh: i just love the name it cracks me up everytime:)

looking good buddy make sure to cover your footsteps.

peace kunt lol

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

o no worries dont need to be that stealth. ill give ya the layout. so basicaly there is this field behind 1 of the neibors houses and it fenced off, it usually gets mowed down every year proly twice. its never used for anything like hay and such but the guys gettin to old so last year was the last time he cut the field. now there is this roughly 8 to 10 foot hedge that i have to trim every year that blocks the view of the field. and in between the fence and the hedge there is a 4 foot gap that i have to crawl behind to trim the hedge. well this year i had to go and trim and found out about the old guy i decided this year would be the year. it was perfect timing really as i had a bunch of left over clones from my first gorilla grow attempt. ill hopefuly be hedin that way by like wed or so ill snap acouple pic because i imagine that my description didnt make alot of sense.

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

new pix

ok these pics are from last week they were about knee high. also a couple pics of the area.

New 100 1420
New 100 1421
New 100 1422
New 100 1423
New 100 1424
P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good man, fill that area up!! Watch out gettin those leaves wet they burn easy. Good job and good luck!

P

ProGroWannabe

Sweeeeet spot KJ!! Completely blocked from view on one side by the hedges! Right on.

W

wesbrks

very stealthy,,, great job.. and yea,, your name,, cracks me up

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

update

here are just a couple shots from last week ill be getting some new 1s up soon. omg the smell is goona pretty potent outside if the breeze blows just right u get smacked in the face with some serious skunk smell. they are all about waist high now should be a half way decent yeild atleast as long as they finish in time.

100 1515
100 1517
100 1518
100 1519
Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

long over due update

well guys its been a while i been prety busy with gettin moved and starting a new job so i havent had much time to check out the forums or even check on my plants. but i was there 2day and god damn 2 of em are about 6':surprised. they arnt budding very fast tho and:time is running out quick. i dont think they will finish. so i walked out the door the other morning and and wut did i see? my lawn was frosted over :headbang:headbang:headbang. kind of upset but i guess i just need some fast finishers from canada or sumthin they seem to have their shit on lock down when it comes to outdoors. maybe chimera can recomend somthin good. anyway i did snap some pics but left my cam there, so ill pick it up here in a bit and post some pics 2night.

Latest posts

Top Bottom