MY MASSIVE OUTDOOR GROW.......lol

• Thread starter Kuntjoose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

pics

so finally i got some pics for ya. the big ones are the sativa dom pheno that i think im goona cull and the small bushy ones are the indica ones they push out some fat round frosty buds. i think ima try to take cuts from the indicas and veg em because i either gifted or culled all my stock when i moved ill get some of it back but taking cuts is the only way if i wanna work with the indica bx's but i dunno i think i may just do a new 1 as i was not very happy with the way the sative pheno was turning out, maybe i just need to make a bigger selection of seeds. ill play it by ear for now see how it goes tho.

102 1572
102 1559
102 1560
102 1561
102 1566
102 1570
102 1565
Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

wel i just whent to check on em the other day and i think i have been given a small ray of hope. temps have climbed to the 70s-80s last week or so and i gave em a nice bid dose of flowering ferts and koolbloom to help ripen em a little faster. they are exploding now looks like maybe 3 weeksto go now. im pretty stoked i hope they will finish enough to harvest.
Also i have been researching good outdoor strains i can pick up that will finish faster. maybe some of u have had experiance with these strains and can give me some feedback.

POWER SKUNK
DAME BLANCHE
MIKADO
SHEHERAZADE
WHITEBERRY
CHRONIC
BIDDY'S SISTER
and of course the LOWRYDERS
also i picked up BH's Nigerian Nightmare x (G13 x OG Kush) so i hoping this will turn out pretty good for outdoors with the NN in it.
i no its obvious some of these arnt meant specifically for outdoors but they do have fast finishing times. also are there any others that u think i may have good luck with let me know

T

tuffgong69

hi kj,looks like a nice secluded spot you got there..love the second to last pic,plant and nature in harmony!cant really help with outdoor suggestions,no experience with it..will be following to see how they turn out..do seem to be having a late summer,good news for you guys..good luck,tg :flower

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

hey there tg, well i wish it was more secluded in all acctuallity ppl walk right by it almost everyday. nothin to worry about tho no1 can acctually see anything and even if they could they wouldnt give 2 fuks theyd ask when they were comin down so they could help trim. i acctually really that pic too i want to take the shame shot only id want it be right b4 i harvest with some nice fat buds with the blue sky in the backround very zen like. and yeah good news for me the late warm temps are kikin ass.
i still would like to know more about outdoor stuff that finishes early like late sept or so i really like the whole outdoor grow thing and would like to do it again next year but with some better outdoor strains.

P

ProGroWannabe

They look like they are doing really good KJ! I'm anxious to hear what folks have to say about the strains you mentioned as well.

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

well i have been doin some more research on outdoor varieties. my initial thoughts were that i should stay away from varieties that were breed specifically for outdoors because of poor quality and potentcy so i was lookin for quality varieties that that just happen to fare well outdoors or have fast finish times. but i have come to a realization, both quality and potentcy can be had in my particular outdoor growing enviroment with varieties that are ment for outdoors. and as i suspected the anwser lyes with strains from canada. i decided to look into it more last night and i found that every offering from the company THE GREAT WHITE NORTH will suit what im lookin for perfectly. also a few strains offered by other canadian companies like TIMEWARP, BRAINWARP, PURPLE PINEBERRY, AND BONKERS will do excellently and from the little bit i have read about them are fairly decent quality so i think they will be the perfect balance of potentcy and finish time.
do any of u fellow farmers have any experience with the companies or strains or where they can be accuired from?

T

tuffgong69

hi kj,yeah would love to see a before/after on that pick..nice people you got living nearby by the way,good luck,tg :flower

Monkfish

Monkfish

well i have been doin some more research on outdoor varieties. my initial thoughts were that i should stay away from varieties that were breed specifically for outdoors because of poor quality and potentcy so i was lookin for quality varieties that that just happen to fare well outdoors or have fast finish times. but i have come to a realization, both quality and potentcy can be had in my particular outdoor growing enviroment with varieties that are ment for outdoors. and as i suspected the anwser lyes with strains from canada. i decided to look into it more last night and i found that every offering from the company THE GREAT WHITE NORTH will suit what im lookin for perfectly. also a few strains offered by other canadian companies like TIMEWARP, BRAINWARP, PURPLE PINEBERRY, AND BONKERS will do excellently and from the little bit i have read about them are fairly decent quality so i think they will be the perfect balance of potentcy and finish time.
do any of u fellow farmers have any experience with the companies or strains or where they can be accuired from?

best strain iv had in the wilds (dank wet derbyshire uk) was the gur gold, unfortunalty i've lost the bitch:headbang as my pollination plans at the time just didnt happen:thinking second best is a private breeders take on the one hit wonder armeggedon 11.59 42/45 days pest resitant, mold free......ive not had chance to do homegrown fantasy version but from there pics and reports it looks identical.

cracking show kjuice, I had some succsess outdoors witha jockhorror cross few years ago, looks good on the mold/pest issues but i think flower times in the main a tad long, could be a quicker pheno waiting to be sprut.

bests with progress man....healthy as:yes

bests monkf

D

DE-THC

dood them beauties are looking good
ur gonna be getting a nice harvest from these bad boys
props to yah

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

update time

been pretty busy lately with harvest and getting my new room built ill hopefully be finished framing it up tomorrow. but here are some pics for ya guys to check :movie

103 0272
103 0282
103 0284
103 0281
103 0280
103 0273
103 0275
103 0276
103 0277
105 0285
105 0287
105 0290
105 0293
105 0294
105 0295
103 0279
103 0278
105 0288
105 0289
105 0291
105 0292
Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

it ended up being an early harvest due to frost scares that never happened and now today it was about 80. so im kinda kikin myself a little but i left 1 plant on the off chance that all whent well. its the fat branchy chunky little indica and is doin very well by the way i may take her somtime this week. all in all i got about a 1/4lb dry i honestly thought i would get more but i am very pleased as goin into this i never thought they would finish at all so its all good and ill be smokin that dank indica pheno soon.:clapping

Latest posts

Top Bottom