my medical joy garden :)

• Thread starter USMCtanker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

USMCtanker

hello everyone im new to the site and to growing. after i got out of miltary i got my medical card but then the problem was geting some, where im from there are few dispencery, and people tell me they woundnt send there worse enemy there, so im stuck trying to get a medication from the streets, i said f that and started my own garden. i started off with clones. when i do something i usually go all out and do as much research as possiable. for now i have a veg room in a closet and a flower spot in my den. im useing cf for lighting, just alot of them and as close to them as possible, i keep upgradeing as time goes on but im def not rich and all the other setups on here make me drool. anyway i make do and with lots of love my plants are doing great. so here are the pics. all tips, pointers, or suggestions are welcome and encouraged. well i make do and alot of stuff is home made. workes for me bc i dont have a big garden yet and money so i upgrade as i go. all pics are my veg room but last is the flower room. i made most my plants mothers and tie them down and take clones and flower the clones that i take.

My medical joy garden
My medical joy garden 2
My medical joy garden 3
My medical joy garden 4
My medical joy garden 5
U

USMCtanker

s.Purple Haze

this gal was a good size clone but in the past month as done great and i have taken over 10 clones of her so far. see seems to be very tollerant to white powder mold and other things, im def gonna use some clones of this for my 1st outdoor grow this new year

Bst 014
Bst 015
U

USMCtanker

sour disel ibl #3

its doing great as well, got in about 3 weeks ago

Bst 028
Bst 029
U

USMCtanker

purple erkle

looken great:D it likes to stay short but ever one that did shoot up i tied down now i got anice little plant. alrdy take a cpl clones of it, should look great in a cpl weeks

Bst 026
Bst 027
U

USMCtanker

jennys posion

had alittle problem when i 1st got her the cat got in there and i learned my 1st leason, ya cat toped her, took her a while but she is comeing back and looking better than ever

Bst 023
Bst 024
Bst 025
U

USMCtanker

og kush

my fav by far so far. i learned my second leason with this lol. i loved how it was growing and you can see in 1st pic it was doing great but i wanted to keep it around but it didnt look great for cloneing, so i did so research asked around and attempted a tie down. well the og stem is alot less flex than the others it seems, and well i tied it down looked away for a second and looked back and it snaped, my heart stoped, but hey that the name of the game alll learning, so she didnt grow much for about 2 weeks but look at here now i have taken 6 clones of her, one is the last pic.

Budsss 014
Bst 017
Bst 018
Bst 019
Bst 010
U

USMCtanker

alloway 420

so far so good, cant find any onfo on this strain, but its growing very nicly:nod

Bst 011
Bst 012
Bst 013
U

USMCtanker

blackberry #2

this one is diffrent dont know what it is just seems diffrent lol, i cant find anything on it, the guy said they get very large leaves. im liken it tho, well she how she does

Bst 020
Bst 021
Bst 022
H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Great work all around usmctanker. All the plants look pleased with you.

U

USMCtanker

durban tai x cinderella 99

its been on 12 and 12 for about 2 weeks, and looken good. lol i tossed this into 12 and 12 with the p arrow. this is my 1st grow and im really exicted for flowering

Bst 030
Bst 031
Bst 032
U

USMCtanker

P.arrow

my 1st plant ill harvest and flowered so i love it lol. looken good so far ben in there about 2 weeks on 12 and 12

Bst 033
Bst 035
Bst 037
Bst 039
Bst 041
Bst 043
U

USMCtanker

Great work all around usmctanker. All the plants look pleased with you.

thank you only been growing for about a month and half and im getting the hang of it, not only does the bud help my medical needs but the hoobly alone helps my streess and anaxity and gives my a fun hpbby

U

USMCtanker

oh and should be geting some brainstormhaze x g13 soon if all goes well, cant wait. ill def keep everyone updated

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome to hear how much you enjoy your new skillz my friend:party:flower

H

herby

Nice work there especially with cfl's. Those ladies look really well taken care of.

U

USMCtanker

Nice work there especially with cfl's. Those ladies look really well taken care of.

thanks, ya i hope to upgread soon, ya the cf are doing good for now only draw back is you need alot and you gotta adjust them all the time. that really sucks when some plants grow diffrent lol. oh and my electicty bill went down lol. but i have a good shed out doors and a big basement i wanna make a sweet setup soon, im just gonna buy everything in stages and then when its up and runing move them, bc wife geting mad that im taken up the closet lol. plus i got 5 acers so i wanna take some of them outside the next grow season.

bongeyered

bongeyered

you really got the bug there USMC, lots of variety, all looking sweet. the first harvest is a very exciting time. wishing you all the best :smoke

U

USMCtanker

thanks everyone, just got my 1st spider mite, dont know how i got one but i knew its just a matter of time before you hit your 1st bump. i have the schultz 3 in one fungicide im useing, i took all plants out and sprayed, was really hard to get under leaves, anyone have any tips, i just luft up sections and spray. anyway looks like i killed most but there is still alittle, dont know if i missed them or there new, so i ordered some PYOLA i read about it on here and heard it works great and also kills the eggs, so far so good there not outta hand or anything, i caught onto them fast and been spot spraying with the fungicide spray fpr now tell i get the other stuff, any tips is welcome to help me with the battle lol, im surprized im not to worried. i have heard people that had them had to start all over but i think i can get ride of them.

H

Husbandnwife420

good luck with the pests good job u r doin on the plants and the big leaf plant must b indica butyfull:cool

Top Bottom