My Mini Incredible Hulk has a question

• Thread starter Vb2flat2surf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

This is a 3 week old Lambs Breath Auto (Seed by Crop King Seeds). 6.3 PH, Using Technaflor nutes, AC Infinity 3x3 Tent Kit with 400 Watt LED running 22 on/2 off at 100% Intensity.

My first attempt at Hydro and this little guy is growing stout lol. I can see feom geowingin soil that Nitrogen is borderline highbut no nure burn. If plant stays that stout with barely any seperation between nodes, how ill bud sites get light? anything i should do on my end? Im just stoked that i got a seed to sprout in rockwool and do something lol.

My mini incredible hulk has a question
My mini incredible hulk has a question 2
My mini incredible hulk has a question 3
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Wow, those are amazingly wide leaves for Lambs breath.

Everything I know about autos I heard second or third hand. I'd tell you to do some defoliation, but I've read autos don't like that.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

i only grew autos till my last 2 runs. learned to defoliate super early. but this little guy is so stout . even my one in Promix is stout. stretching a little nore because its on the ground. i did already defolitae this one. The ones in promix are moving into another tent tonight

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Autos in soil dont like stress. Id say you cant stress a plant in hydro if your doing everything right. If you leave it alone, it will grow like a christmas tree and you will get larger colas up top. . If you cut those 4 massive leafs off the top and top it, you will expose alot of lower nodes, and push the growth to them. You will have to scrog and low stress train it then or else it will be just like this, but 10x worse. Basically if you start defoliating it, you will need to low stress train it so it doesnt do this all over again. Yet at this pace, if you do nothing, you will be fine. The plant will slowly grow wide and tall, you will have larger buds up top, and smaller ones down low. Im sure you know what im saying.
My auto got huge, lemme try to find a pic of it for ya. .brb

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

So here is my update at0 my first hydro attempt. Dont know what im doing other then following directions on a box lol. For a first attempt i settled with a simple starter box of Technaflora Recipe For Sucesss. nothing more nothing less. Went out of town (again dont know shit about hydro not thinking how much it would drink, plant looked limp. Scratching head? and i came home to an empty bucket. This dumb ass thought it was set it and forget it. What stoner would ever think plants drink water lol. Needless to say plant is healthy as hell and clearly a good rootball. May be officially hooked on hydro. Eb and flow next?!?

Screenshot 20220909 013543
Top Bottom