My name is Ricky B and I love my weed.

• Thread starter Tatonka Kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tatonka Kush

Hello everyone my name is Ricky B Buffalo and I'm new to growing. But I've did alot of research these past 2 years and still want to learn so much more on growing my own personal potent marijuana strains. So my equipment includes a 600 watt HPS/MH with a 4x4 tent but still need Fan,vent kit,and a 630 watt CMH with a 5x5 complete grow tent kit. And I'm looking for nutrients and soil oh yeah and high quality high yielding,THC.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Hello everyone my name is Ricky B Buffalo and I'm new to growing. But I've did alot of research these past 2 years and still want to learn so much more on growing my own personal potent marijuana strains. So my equipment includes a 600 watt HPS/MH with a 4x4 tent but still need Fan,vent kit,and a 630 watt CMH with a 5x5 complete grow tent kit. And I'm looking for nutrients and soil oh yeah and high quality high yielding,THC.
Good luck Ricky B! check out Masterblend for nutrients!

T

Tatonka Kush

Good luck Ricky B! check out Masterblend for nutrients!
Thanks and I will but I forgot to mention I'm in Canada but would consider getting nutrients and soil from outside Canada if the shipping and handling charges are a fair price.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Thanks and I will but I forgot to mention I'm in Canada but would consider getting nutrients and soil from outside Canada if the shipping and handling charges are a fair price.
Masterblend's best deal going, way cheaper than GH and in my opinion better and easier to use too, you'll love the Master Blend!
Screenshot 20190925 200834 Chrome

Screenshot 20190925 200945 Chrome

Another fine product is Mega crop by GreenLeaf didn't have much luck with their original formula but they've since changed it and a lot of people having great results with it and it's also very cost-effective, good luck!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Masterblend's best deal going, way cheaper than GH and in my opinion better and easier to use too, you'll love the Master Blend!
View attachment 898791

View attachment 898792

Another fine product is Mega crop by GreenLeaf didn't have much luck with their original formula but they've since changed it and a lot of people having great results with it and it's also very cost-effective, good luck!

That information says that you end up with a 1-1-.5 npk ratio. I would want higher K and lower P.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Didn't read it but not trying to confuse the new grower, op any of these products mentioned above work fine, so does Jack's 3-2-1 and even GH Flora if you're inclined to go that way, also a lot of people use the fox farm Trio with great success too, tho I haven't tried it, good luck!

Screenshot 20190925 215207 Chrome

Top Bottom