MY NEW 1 of a kind TORO!!!

• Thread starter strainman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Here is my new piece from Toro! Big Shout to Gotham LI for hookin me up wit this beauty. JP dropped it off last 4/20 and its been sitting there waiting for me since...:party

Jptoro1
Jptoro2
Jptoro3
Jptoro4
Jptoro5
Jptoro6
Jptoro7
Jptoro8
O

ograskal

That is a bad ass piece...Hope you dont break it....~ogr

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks OGR I sure hope I dont break it but all I know is I'm bout to break it in! LOL....
got some dank white fire thanks 2 u, ready to load her up...

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Just joined the Toro club a few days ago.

That belongs in the Louvre. :D

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I dont use glass but i love the art work! This is a beautifull one Strain! Enjoy it bro.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks guys! I seen her sitting there and I just couldnt resist... Now I'm tryna bring myself to actually using it, its just too nice

M

moejammin

BLAST that tube after all thats what it is. You can always clean it out.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
its not a collab, JP blew this 1 all on his own...

R

Rob1

Awesome Toro you have there Strainman.. Gotham is the spot i was in there today..

B

Beasters X Haze

Nice one homie! JP is the man, that Toro is definitely one of a kind

G

Goldenboy

such a nice toro the detail is sweet it is sur a looker strainman bet it hits as good as it looks to...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah man, very sick! i collect toro glass myself and that one is most def a killer! break that bad ass mofo in!!! ~SMF~

E

ent

its not a collab, JP blew this 1 all on his own...

that's awesome. that's the first time i've seen JP do sculpting. i thought it was a collab as well.

looks like a 13/13 as well. pretty rare piece!

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Congrats! That tube looks priceless!
thanks man & I got it for a steal considering the price tag was $2700, not really gonna say how much I paid but I will say they sure hooked me up big time! Gotham is the place to go to...

Awesome Toro you have there Strainman.. Gotham is the spot i was in there today..
Thanks rob, yeah they sure have an amazing selection... I'll be back soon as JP makes another drop!

Nice one homie! JP is the man, that Toro is definitely one of a kind
thanks bro, JP sure is the man but I honestly cant wait to get some of your glass in my collection!

dam fuckin sick bro
Thanks Venom!

such a nice toro the detail is sweet it is sur a looker strainman bet it hits as good as it looks to...
Yeah I fell in love soon as I saw her, couldnt look at anything else in the whole shop after sighting it which says a lot as they have a huge selection of extremely dope glass... far as the hitting department I havent quite worked up the nerve not because of the price tag but the sheer beauty of it.

are all toro's made by JP? Either way that is BADASS!!! How much was she
Thanks Mike, pretty sure the standard more basic Toros are done by other blowers that are part of the co. I could be wrong but the price tag was $2700

yeah man, very sick! i collect toro glass myself and that one is most def a killer! break that bad ass mofo in!!! ~SMF~
Thanks SKF, I'm havin a hard time bringin myself to dirtying this work of art...

that's awesome. that's the first time i've seen JP do sculpting. i thought it was a collab as well.
looks like a 13/13 as well. pretty rare piece!
Thanks ent... sure is a 13/13 which is indeed a rarity these days!

M

MASSES 420KING

hands down thats the classiest glass bong i have ever had the pleasure to see congrats on your beautiful glass piece

Latest posts

Top Bottom