My OG girls enjoyin' the outside

• Thread starter mrbong73
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrbong73

Hey Farmers,
Here's some shots of my girls playin in the backyard.
Have a great weekend everyone!
mrbong

My og girls enjoyin the outside
My og girls enjoyin the outside 2
My og girls enjoyin the outside 3
My og girls enjoyin the outside 4
My og girls enjoyin the outside 5
My og girls enjoyin the outside 6
My og girls enjoyin the outside 7
My og girls enjoyin the outside 8
My og girls enjoyin the outside 9
phenotyper

phenotyper

Your ladies look beautiful in natural light mr bong! What're you feeding them lately?

Rushoe

Rushoe

they looks nice bro be careful this year already I have had a few eaten by the sun but them in bigger containers nice work bro.

joeca1i

joeca1i

Reg og cuts?or og x's.Either way should be good too see,how they deal with outdoor elements.

M

mrbong73

Your ladies look beautiful in natural light mr bong! What're you feeding them lately?
Hey phenotyper,
Thanks! They like to spend their days outside in the sun. Otherwise they're couped up in a little tent under some CFLs.
They're in my organic soil mix and pretty much just getting microbe food like fish hydrolysate, molasses, some kelp extract, a little pro-tekt and the occasional homemade yarrow extract or dandelion extract.
Alfalfa meal teas with kelp and neem meals also a couple times.

they looks nice bro be careful this year already I have had a few eaten by the sun but them in bigger containers nice work bro.
Thanks, it has been pretty hot lately. I will roll them into the shade for a while when they start looking too hot. Peace.

soopy

soopy

That cart is a brilliant idea man! I'm going to have to try some big smartpots next year, you've given me some ideas. Excellent skills, both green and lens-wise! Thanks for showing us your ladies, you have a great weekend too!

Oh yeah, what OG would they be, FWIW.

M

mrbong73

That cart is a brilliant idea man! I'm going to have to try some big smartpots next year, you've given me some ideas. Excellent skills, both green and lens-wise! Thanks for showing us your ladies, you have a great weekend too!

Oh yeah, what OG would they be, FWIW.

Thanks soopy, the cart does kick ass. I load up the girls each morning from the tent, let them chill outside, then back in the tent for the rest of their day.
They like it and I get to turn the lights off.

The cut was labled fire og at the club I got it from. Not really sure though. You know how it is.

mrb

M

mrbong73

The two plants in the 1 gallon roots pots (gray) are my first attempt at coco.
They are in Black Gold Just Coir mixed with pumice. The smaller one has some oil aborsb (DE) also.
They are the same cut as the other plants. I have been feeding them everyday alternating between lucas with AN and fox farm grow big and big bloom. Also a little floralicious plus and some of my homemade organic goodies.
Here's a side by side of the two mediums.
The coco cuts are a couple weeks younger.

M

mrbong73

Reg og cuts?or og x's.Either way should be good too see,how they deal with outdoor elements.
Not sure the difference between the two but they seem to enjoy the sunshine and natural breeze. I flowered a couple cuts of this last year late season. I vegged them indoors and put them out in nov. They did fine.

lookin tits !
wish i could do some od

Thanks. I only veg outside then they go in the producer grow box for flower.
I wish I could do some outdoor bushes as well.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
How are you keeping your Camellia blooming? Mine stopped blooming weeks ago.

Oh yeah, the cannabis looks happy, too.

M

mrbong73

How are you keeping your Camellia blooming? Mine stopped blooming weeks ago.

Oh yeah, the cannabis looks happy, too.
Thanks,
I don't think I have a Camellia. Maybe a Hydrangae or Mandevilla in the pics.
They just flower when they want I suppose. I haven't really given them anything special. Other than compost.

M

mrbong73

Here some more shots of the ladies enjoying a misty morning.
They are growing nicely and are now being put to bed early to get a jump while the flower room finishes up.

clandestino

clandestino

super healthy plants for sure..... i hope the bugs dont hop on or do you have a plan for that?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice plants there lovin' it over there.. Great job & good luck

M

mrbong73

Happy Plants

Went outside yesterday and saw my girls lovin life.
I haven't seen the leaves doin that in a while.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
They're trying to tell you something, whispering on the wind... what is it? What? Oh! They're saying, "Smoke usssssss...!!! Love us, grow us, then SMOOOKKEEE USSSSSS!!!!"

Latest posts

Top Bottom