My Og is 25%-28% THC Consistant

• Thread starter Og25percentTHC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Og25percentTHC

I'm positive that my og would stomp the cannabis cup for sure, had it tested by FSL in colorado 25% is the "f"ed up crop that i last produced and that still beats amsterdams 22% super lemon haze or tangerine dreams. ive had it at 28% before and what i wanna know is how are the levels on your og or do you even have them tested. Far as i know the tahoe and sfv ogs and even Raskal og are strong but all the pics are not as crazy as mine. My og is strait white bud, sure its green but try telling it that! lol the crystal coverage on it is insane and why do none of yours have crystals going out on all the leaves? i mean coverd on the leaves like it is on the buds. i know that og keeps it crystals for the bud but my feno is coating its self completely. i will get pics up soon but what do you know about papas og or as it once was called 100 dollar og i think. this stuff is better than tahoe or sfv any day of the week and twice on sunday ive grown them all and strait pissed on the tahoe and sfv after growing this feno. its that much stronger with the same yield if not a little better only problem is where the f did this come from and why is no one claiming this strain for them selves? i know its not the original or perhaps it is but its the best so why all the fuss over lesser ogs when the best is not even mentioned on any of these threads? makes no sense to me but i keep killing people with my weed!

Venom818

Venom818

First off tried 100 dollar og wasent all that,second have smoked and tried an og that was tested 25% was bomb but got smashed by the 19-22% og .Also have had strains that were straight caked on frost get smashed by chem-d that doesn't really frost up all that much.

Kush mart in hollywood had there matt's og #1 tested at 33% LOL by the way looks like theirs smashes on yours

O

Og25percentTHC

im new to the site will have pics up next day or so most likely but why no one ever hear of it called papas? but yes i need to post pics

O

Og25percentTHC

never had anything truly stop me in two hits and dont think there is any strong enough to stop me in one but i chief on anything but this. i have to sip instesd of chug i'll get pics just wait then they will see

O

Og25percentTHC

33 and finish i dought that 26 is harmfull to the plant and 29 kills it fast and i mean fast if you had something that strong youd know but if i added all my numbers togetter then i had 33% too but alas it only thc we recognize in the count not garbage chems as well lol 33 my rear

B

billybadazz

As my girl would say "If your gonna be telling dick stories you better be willing to whip it out!!!"

Aligee

Aligee

Sounds good from her bruh !!! But my OG is bigger than yours lol!!!

C

Calicannabiseed

First off tried 100 dollar og wasent all that,second have smoked and tried an og that was tested 25% was bomb but got smashed by the 19-22% og .Also have had strains that were straight caked on frost get smashed by chem-d that doesn't really frost up all that much.

Kush mart in hollywood had there matt's og #1 tested at 33% LOL by the way looks like theirs smashes on yours

I always like to read your posts. If its OG Venom is gonna School Ya!!!lol

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

On that note, hey Venom818, Im just now jumping on the Og train. Whats the baddest Og in your opinion ?

O

Og25percentTHC

why am i the only one who has a strain this strong figured im not that special but if you know about the bizz and dont figure out how to make your plants outperform mama natures intended crop than i guess i will just keep smoking the best in the world while the rest of you call me a lair or someone steps up to say we are equals i will just have to hope im not alone here

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Well, what u can do is just shoot me a lil tester nugget and we'll get to the bottom of this!!!:sun

why am i the only one who has a strain this strong figured im not that special but if you know about the bizz and dont figure out how to make your plants outperform mama natures intended crop than i guess i will just keep smoking the best in the world while the rest of you call me a lair or someone steps up to say we are equals i will just have to hope im not alone here

G

guilty

I get the feeling this guy is going to try and sell me something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom