My Og is 25%-28% THC Consistant

• Thread starter Og25percentTHC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Yeah its been an entertaining day at home listening to this guy run off at the mouth. Not suprising to hear he's been run off 4 other forums motherlode!!Should make this the 5th. The Farm's a good place to learn and help folks. Preservation becomes a factor here.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Yeah its been an entertaining day at home listening to this guy run off at the mouth. Not suprising to hear he's been run off 4 other forums motherlode!!Should make this the 5th. The Farm's a good place to learn and help folks. Preservation becomes a factor here.

lol I sent hm packing page 9 bro

ok there now little guy - its gonna be OK

just you run along now back to icmag/rollitup

knew he was gonna be an problem but I gave him the benefit of the doubt and approved the first post

It was amusing for a minute

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

yes this was fairly entertaining.. should make this a sticky on how "not to act"..lol

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
I can't believe I just read this whole thread...wow. It was like a car crash I couldn't turn away from, I just had to see the impact.

Congrats on the Super Mod status Motherlode, Keep that ban hammer handy!
FJ

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
I can't believe I just read this whole thread...wow. It was like a car crash I couldn't turn away from, I just had to see the impact.

Congrats on the Super Mod status Motherlode, Keep that ban hammer handy!
FJ

lol! I know what cha mean! No Way I wasn't going to read this one after seeing the 1st post and the poster already banned from just this morning... What a putz! Good times!

x2 gratz on the super mod status ML!

Illmind

Illmind

lol u read whole thing? only posts i bothered with were baba g, makingoo, and texas kids even tho i read all that stuff awhile back it was a good refresher, o and motherlodes fuck how could i forget that white fir looks titts my man. hows she off the rack? im gonna get some samples tested after a 6 month cure just for shits n chuckles. :cool0041:

S

Schwoop

Oh my I cant believe I read through all this, My Boy Addison run's Steep Hills Laboratory's, looks like I got a call to make!

S

SwollenCalyx

28% THC means nothing to patients I talk to, they want something more like 15THC, 5CBD or vice-versa, or they dont even care they just want the right terpin profile to meet their needs.
I read through about 5 pages, LOL, figured id get my post count up it sounds like thats what the guy who started this thread was trying to do anyway..
:fighting0085:

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Why is this thread still opened??? The guy has been banned already.

Papa

Papa

Supporter
Why is this thread still opened??? The guy has been banned already.

i believe the op's thread has been jacked. it's friday afternoon club.

i like the idea of the Hall of Shame . . . the posters from hell.

remember youngdro?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I second - or third the hall of shame idea

that be awesome!

I remeber saying a while ago we needed an asshat poster award

this guy gets my nom for July - lol

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

This guy is really 12-17 years old!