My organic soil grow pics

• Thread starter blayzed76
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blayzed76

when i posted this i was short for time so i have come back to give u some info ;)

as u can see i have 2 pretty ladies, i wish i could tell you what they are but unfortunately i cant they were just random seeds i had. the pics you see are 18 days into flower...seeds went in the dirt may 2nd (about 7 weeks)

soil is fox farms ocean forest and perlite and nutes are iguana juice grow and bloom from advanced nutrients, also have big bud and overdrive for flower.

im running just a 400w hps (vegged with MH) hoping to get a 1000w soon but for now it works, all my topping i tried doing the "FIM" technique, as you can see that paid off :)

in my closet i run a 10,000 btu window a/c and exhaust for now is just a 95cfm can fan (im just making do with what i can get for now and just upgrade as i go) and then of course a good circ fan ;)

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Great job man..plants look happy as a pig in shit.

B

blayzed76

have some new update pics to share :) hope u like and feel free to comment, strokes my ego and i like it ;) lol :banana1sv6:

recap: day23 flower/ week 7 from seed (week 8 begins sunday)

6 23 1
6 23 2
6 23 3
6 23 4
6 23 5
I

Indicas4me

Looking good Blayz!Give them some dirt/light and a few nutes so simple a caveman can do it.

C

culdaria

Looking good blayzed... you should be having fun with dat lol

B

blayzed76

for sure cul :) gotta love mystery seeds :)

i also have 3 strains i am looking forward to as well, including an untested strain given to me by a breeder

Latest posts

Top Bottom