My perpetual Cabinet Grow.

• Thread starter Koutz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Koutz

Koutz

Hey guys....

So on April 29th my gorilla glue and ak47 had sprouted. I decided to do my grow in a custom made cabinet I designed in my wood shop. The cabinet is 24x30x78.

I fitted a 4” 205cfm Fan and carbon filter. For the intake I used two AC Infinity media fans with a total output of 130cfm on high.

For lighting I used two Mars Hydro Eco49 300w LEDS and they were working great. Up till about June 2 everything was going well but the gorilla glue was getting far to large and needed to be flipped.

so I took my old gun cabinet and transformed it into a “veg” cabinet. It measures 2x2x5. I rigged up a carbon filter and moved the AK47 into it to continue to veg while the gorilla glue would stay to be flipped.

with that I ordered a Mars TS600 and put that in the flower cabinet with the gorilla glue and removed one of the 300w eco’s and placed it in the new gun cabinet.

The veg cabinet is running great and the Ak47 is now in week 6 of veg. Lots of LST and tying down. The temps are good and humidity is great.

the gorilla glue is now in her second week of flower and is looking stunning. Temps are holding good but humidity at night is getting up around 61%. Through the day it’s running around 44-55% depending on the AC and temp inside basement. I was concerned but have read a lot of posts saying humidity levels in this area are not a concern if you have enough air movement so I have another 130cfm fan inside the cabinet as well as a large black household fan.

Im definitely running out of space in the gun cabinet and I’m looking forward to seeing what kind of buds the gorilla glue will produce. I’m thinking the Ak47 will be in veg for at least another 4 weeks making her be in veg for a total of 10 maybe 12 weeks.

let the opinions fly....

My perpetual cabinet grow
My perpetual cabinet grow 2
My perpetual cabinet grow 3
My perpetual cabinet grow 4
My perpetual cabinet grow 5
My perpetual cabinet grow 6
My perpetual cabinet grow 7
My perpetual cabinet grow 8
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi yes nice and neat setup , there a little tip burning on leaves but other than that plants look good maybe next grow you could raise you pots up off the cabinet floor creat a airgap under then gives you warmer dryer roots aids in plant health. Regards OD.

Top Bottom