My pink kush plant looks weird

• Thread starter Jmom40
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jmom40

Jmom40

Hi there! New here !! :)

My pink kush plant has weird buds...it's about 10 wks into flower and they are long and thin and like some almost look like weird fingers 😅 🤷‍♀️ and its just all leaves and red hairs not like a round ish dense shape or anything...nevrr seen a bud look like this

My pink kush plant looks weird
My pink kush plant looks weird 2
My pink kush plant looks weird 3
My pink kush plant looks weird 4
Ponky

Ponky

That plant won't yield any smoke. Toss it. Try again. Things just asking to attract pests and disease.

growsince79

growsince79

Hi there! New here !! :)

My pink kush plant has weird buds...it's about 10 wks into flower and they are long and thin and like some almost look like weird fingers 😅 🤷‍♀️ and its just all leaves and red hairs not like a round ish dense shape or anything...nevrr seen a bud look like this
Extreme foxtailing. whats the temp and rh? Type of light and how close?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Looks like too hot and/or too much or not enough light and possibly too much everything else.

Jmom40

Jmom40

Chop it. Cure it. Grow some good weed. And smoke that to get you by. Every week that thing spends growing is 2 ounces you didn't grow. Never fall in love with a plant. There's big beautiful weed plants just waiting for that space.
I have 17 others that look perfect . Just this when went weird 😕 🤣

Ponky

Ponky

I have 17 others that look perfect . Just this when went weird 😕 🤣
Sometimes when I use seeds one out of every few grows up looking different and ends up having weird loose air buds. Sort of like what you have there. If there are back up plants then I would toss it. You don't want to smoke that when you have 16 more that aren't messed up. Probably just up to luck.

Top Bottom