My Pistols are gone During Mid Flower!

• Thread starter stargrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stargrower

stargrower

Hey guys , so a few of my buds have lost their “ hair’s “ during mid flower. Anybody know why and what I can do to prevent this from happening? My other plants still have healthy long hairs on them but in my experience I’ve only seen bud like this when it’s towards end of flower , can anyone help?

My pistols are gone during mid flower
Thegreattattoo143

Thegreattattoo143

Hey guys , so a few of my buds have lost their “ hair’s “ during mid flower. Anybody know why and what I can do to prevent this from happening? My other plants still have healthy long hairs on them but in my experience I’ve only seen bud like this when it’s towards end of flower , can anyone help?
Did you ever find out wat was going on?

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

It looks like a bud full of banners but I can’t tell without natural light.

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Uh-oh......when that happens it usually means the plant knows it doesn’t need its pistils anymore......which probably means that they were catching some sneaky pollen.....

freezeland2

freezeland2

Uh-oh......when that happens it usually means the plant knows it doesn’t need its pistils anymore......which probably means that they were catching some sneaky pollen.....
Or something or someone is touching or rubbing the buds. Happens if you constantly come in contact when tending plants etc.

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Or something or someone is touching or rubbing the buds. Happens if you constantly come in contact when tending plants etc.
Absolutely - I just assume that people don’t touch their buds - hahahaha!!

freezeland2

freezeland2

Absolutely - I just assume that people don’t touch their buds - hahahaha!!
I don’t think a lot of people realize the self inflicted damage that is caused squeezing by the plants or leaning over them when they are loving on their plants.

growsince79

growsince79

I don’t think a lot of people realize the self inflicted damage that is caused squeezing by the plants or leaning over them when they are loving on their plants.
I touch and smell my buds without gloves all the time. Never did any harm at all. Certainly didn't make the pistils turn.

freezeland2

freezeland2

I touch and smell my buds without gloves all the time. Never did any harm at all. Certainly didn't make the pistils turn.
You got experienced kit hands. By touching I was referring to inexperienced growers dragging a pant leg across a bud or a t-shirt rubbing them when bent over the plants etc.

Top Bottom