My Plant / Sea Of Green / 16 Tops

• Thread starter Herbalise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Herbalise

Herbalise

Hey growers, hope all is well my plant is doing good she has 16 Tops so for will excess LST training turn her into a Hermie?

M

MANUTD21

hello guys message isnt post related.how do i start a forum on this site to ask question to get members inputs.

Herbalise

Herbalise

Sea of green technique is where u have lots of very small plants packed tight together
I read were it's when you use a chalis to even out your tops so they spreed evenly across grow space never knew it was a bunch of small plants close together hmmm

Herbalise

Herbalise

I read were it's when you use a chalis to even out your tops so they spreed evenly across grow space never knew it was a bunch of small plants close together hmmm
Either way my plant do look like a bunch of plants close together, thanks for your reply

BigBun

BigBun

Thats a Scrog (Screen of Green) but without a net so basically its just plant training. Im doing the same.

An no, there has never been a cannabis plant that hermed from low stress training.

Herbalise

Herbalise

Thats a Scrog (Screen of Green) but without a net so basically its just plant training. Im doing the same.
A moderator g gnome replied (sea of green) it's a bunch of small plants close together

Scrogg and chalis aren't they the same thing?

An no, there has never been a cannabis plant that hermed from low stress training.

Last edited:
BigBun

BigBun

he is right. Sea of Green (SoG) is a bunch of small plants grouped together in small pots. u should look for buds on a stick genetics for this kind of grow.

Screen of Green (ScroG) is a low plant count trained via LST/HST to fill out a net.

if u dont have a net and if your not letting your plant grow into that net ur not doing a scrog.

Herbalise

Herbalise

he is right. Sea of Green (SoG) is a bunch of small plants grouped together in small pots. u should look for buds on a stick genetics for this kind of grow.

Screen of Green (ScroG) is a low plant count trained via LST/HST to fill out a net.

if u dont have a net and if your not letting your plant grow into that net ur not doing a scrog.
Ok thanks for your reply and yes I'm doing LST she has 16 tops post pic soon. How many plant can I fit in a 15×15 room? I thinking 8 plants

Bahs Creole

Bahs Creole

I would call a plant with sixteen colas something along the lines of monster cropping.. that is basically my main goal out door wise.. sea of green is a bunch of 12 to 18 inch plants that were cloned then veg`d and flowered to achieve your sea of green.. uncropped plants, fast flowers.. sixteen colas was alot of training and veg time no? Ive stressed plants to the max and rarely had herm flowers, even though those seed produced fire meds, Your Plants are a absolutely stunning :) b. Creole

Herbalise

Herbalise

I would call a plant with sixteen colas something along the lines of monster cropping.. that is basically my main goal out door wise.. sea of green is a bunch of 12 to 18 inch plants that were cloned then veg`d and flowered to achieve your sea of green.. uncropped plants, fast flowers.. sixteen colas was alot of training and veg time no? Ive stressed plants to the max and rarely had herm flowers, even though those seed produced fire meds, Your Plants are a absolutely stunning :) b. Creole
Ok I am still learning lol appreciate your reply thank you

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Come on that ain't no 16 top monster lol. I see your tech. I am an avid LST advocate. I encourage one initially topping then the rest is training. Here is a quick peek at a few of mine.
20171128 081549

Yeah space is tight. Definitely need more veg space.

Top Bottom