My Plant / Sea Of Green / 16 Tops

• Thread starter Herbalise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leew421

Leew421

I would call a plant with sixteen colas something along the lines of monster cropping.. that is basically my main goal out door wise.. sea of green is a bunch of 12 to 18 inch plants that were cloned then veg`d and flowered to achieve your sea of green.. uncropped plants, fast flowers.. sixteen colas was alot of training and veg time no? Ive stressed plants to the max and rarely had herm flowers, even though those seed produced fire meds, Your Plants are a absolutely stunning :) b. Creole
Monster cropping is taking clones in flower and revegging them.

Herbalise

Herbalise

Thank you sir for the lesson.. upon searching the definition, monster cropping is what you've explained. Have a happy day all! Namaste
Lol you too have a happy day. I was wrong in explaining my ass is new to this lol

Bahs Creole

Bahs Creole

The information that can be obtained here at THC Farmer is worth more than the average forum surfer would realize.. its like college, all day at work all I can think about is gardening.. Namaste b creole.

Monster762

Monster762

Got to agree you are doing much better this run. I told you not to be discouraged by all the crazy stuff on your last run. I’m still making mistakes. Lots to learn. You’re doing good though. I’m struggling through a handful of revegs now. I cloned the big plant 4x

Herbalise

Herbalise

Delete my question call it f___cking stupid?Such harsh words Mr. Moderator No question is stupid lol

Herbalise

Herbalise

How many do I have total? Or how many do I have in just in that pic? There are 3 big ones and 3 small ones on the out skirts in that pic. I would tell you how many plants I actually have but then I'd have to...:badboy:
Lol ok plants looking healthy

Top Bottom