My plants are attacking my light and it’s fighting back.

• Thread starter LouieV
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LouieV

LouieV

Ok so I’m in my second week of flower and my plants are as big as my tent and hitting my light In return the light is toasting them.

My plants are attacking my light and its fighting back
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

you could try bending your plants down or set your pots at a 45 degree angle the tie down the steam a lil would give u a lil more room i would think

LouieV

LouieV

I tried tilting the pots and strategically moving the branches. It looks like they are struggling.

Madmax

Madmax

Agree with big daddy try bending away from light .quite a few ways to go about it.you can drive a stake into pot bend branch then tie to stake.even supercropping and tying to stake..can you take a pic of your room with plants so guys can see what can b done to help..

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

if mine don't start flowering soon i will probably run out of room myself i got like 6 to 10 more inches i can move my light up and i do not want to top one of mine just started to show sex so i am thinking i might be close on flowering

LouieV

LouieV

Agree with big daddy try bending away from light .quite a few ways to go about it.you can drive a stake into pot bend branch then tie to stake.even supercropping and tying to stake..can you take a pic of your room with plants so guys can see what can b done to help..
what is your temps like with that light and box how do u keep it not to hot in there
I have a negative pressure exhaust system sucking the hot air out of the tent, a fan on it in the air-conditioned room and the humidifier inside the tent. On bad days it’ll hit high 80s but it’s been doing very well my biggest problem is I have three plants where I should have 2 and waited to long to top them. (I think)

chemistry

chemistry

What wattage is your light? You might be able to lower your wattage, it's not like you have a big foot print to cover.

Latest posts

Top Bottom