My plants are randomly drying up help!!

• Thread starter Hackie_boiii
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hackie_boiii

Hackie_boiii

Hi this is my first grow ever and I expected some hickups but right after my plants started vegging and i moved them into the grow room and put them into buckets. Everything was going good until last week I noticed the plant haven’t really grown at all and a few are wilty and look sad but I treat all the plants the same so Nothing different should be happening…. The biggest reason i am here though is the matrure leaves on my plants have started to dry up and get crunchy overnight and they sometimes have a yellowish brown spot or area, the leavws are darker in person than the picture and I really just want my plants to survive since ive only had them for a month
My plants are randomly drying up help
My plants are randomly drying up help 2
My plants are randomly drying up help 3
My plants are randomly drying up help 4

Lynch_Ironside

Lynch_Ironside

Capital_Florica

Capital_Florica

Assuming you have adequate lighting, they look over watered and the browning could be from root rot. Remove all the dying and majority yellow leaves towards the bottom and let that soil dry out some by not watering for a couple of days. If they start to improve, delicately start watering again less then half of the amount you were last time.

Top Bottom