My plants might have The Flu !!!!

• Thread starter Treefa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Treefa

Treefa

Hey Farmers!! I have flu so I've been down for a week. I had my BF take care of my flowers while I've been sick. Today i went to check on them because i feel better. And my babies look like they have flu. He was watering the plant in letting them sit in the water. He was taking the water straight from the faucet.
My plants might have the flu
Can anyone help, what can i do to get them out of stress mode?
My plants might have the flu 2

euphoria526

euphoria526

First, do you know what your faucet tap ph is?
second, what medium are you in? That might determine how quickly you can get them better, also, might need a flush.

euphoria526

euphoria526

Then you should be good ph wise.
I am growing in happy frog + perlite as well and my tap is 7.8/8.2+ sometimes so you should be in a decent enough ph range.
I take it the yellowing was not there before you got sick?
how long and how much were they sitting in runoff for? Could just need to dry out a bit

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Damn your BF fucked up. Give more info please on exact fertigation (frequency, quantity, nutrients, EC, etc.) before and after you got sick so it will be easier to diagnose.

Treefa

Treefa

Then you should be good ph wise.
I am growing in happy frog + perlite as well and my tap is 7.8/8.2+ sometimes so you should be in a decent enough ph range.
I take it the yellowing was not there before you got sick?
how long and how much were they sitting in runoff for? Could just need to dry out a bit
No they definitely wasn't yellow a week ago.
He said he missed a day of watering but i snuck down 3 days ago and they was sitting in water. About a litter of water.
20210323 081856
1 week ago

Treefa

Treefa

Damn your BF fucked up. Give more info please on exact fertigation (frequency, quantity, nutrients, EC, etc.) before and after you got sick so it will be easier to diagnose.
Half a gallon of 6.0ph water every other day.
Happy frog soil.
I stop giving Nutes and just water was using fox farm trio. Told him to water. I take thw plant out in water so they don't sit in water.

Treefa

Treefa

Double mask em!!😱😱😱
jokes apart the last one looks like is reveggin too...
If they have been overwatered ,let em dry and then start feeding
I need all the jokes!! What do you mean reveggin? Ok i understand to let them dry out start back feed Nutes. How much longer do i have for these plants about 3 more weeks?

Treefa

Treefa

overwatered., put a fan up against the bag.
damaged leaves won’t repair, only get worse.
Okay if im understanding correctly. Put a fan outside the tent or the flower pot? Against the bag????

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Okay if im understanding correctly. Put a fan outside the tent or the flower pot? Against the bag????
aren’t you growing in a fabric bag? if so ya you can aim a fan at the bag put it as close as you can..

ArrEll

ArrEll

No they definitely wasn't yellow a week ago.
He said he missed a day of watering but i snuck down 3 days ago and they was sitting in water. About a litter of water.View attachment 11090141 week ago
May you recover fully from the flu. Fan facing the bag, drying it out. In a few days, you know if it's going to make it (I'll bet it does). Then you can begin trimming off the dead leaves.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
aren’t you growing in a fabric bag? if so ya you can aim a fan at the bag put it as close as you can..
you are on 12/12 right? well there must be light from somewhere getting to your plants, there is signs of revegging..

Treefa

Treefa

Yes they dried out. One plant it less sticky then it use to be. Should go ahead and start to harvest?

Treefa

Treefa

you are on 12/12 right? well there must be light from somewhere getting to your plants, there is signs of revegging..
No they were 18/6!! I wasn't understanding the revegged part. I'm new to this. When I thought this was easy. It just got hard.

Treefa

Treefa

May you recover fully from the flu. Fan facing the bag, drying it out. In a few days, you know if it's going to make it (I'll bet it does). Then you can begin trimming off the dead leaves.
are they ready for harvest?
20210402 210251

Latest posts

Top Bottom