My progression almost 1 year later...

• Thread starter gbones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gbones

gbones

I put my first seed in the ground last year September 6th 2020. It was a purple lemonade auto that grew to 8 inches. It was so fried to a crisp I couldn't believe I got anything off of it. After failing over and over I finally got the hang of it. If you're just starting out and having a hard time, keep going. You got it homie. Posted some green crack auto I have going right now.

My progression almost 1 year later
My progression almost 1 year later 2
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I put my first seed in the ground last year September 6th 2020. It was a purple lemonade auto that grew to 8 inches. It was so fried to a crisp I couldn't believe I got anything off of it. After failing over and over I finally got the hang of it. If you're just starting out and having a hard time, keep going. You got it homie. Posted some green crack auto I have going right now.
you got this homie!😁
just some info, you see the tips the ones that are a little lighter in colour and not “burnt” that’s a very very early sign that the light is a bit too close.

gbones

gbones

you got this homie!😁
just some info, you see the tips the ones that are a little lighter in colour and not “burnt” that’s a very very early sign that the light is a bit too close.
I had a feeling it might have been either too close or too hot for the girls. I raised the light last week during that heat wave on the east coast. Tent was hitting 100 degrees 😳. Just glad they made it out of it ok

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
other than that, they look perfect!
very good job! seriously!

Top Bottom