My Raskal's OG from CC

• Thread starter mello
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mello

mello

what up farm. this is my raskal's og from cali connection. i'm hoping to get some more info on it. not really clear what the genetics are. swerve's description is as follows:

"... a pure og in its truest form. Just raw lemon pledge with a very heavy lung expansion. Extremely similar to the tahoe but far better yeilding and nuggetry. This cut was hit with my SFV OG kush F3 male... This cut comes from the sickest og grower on the planet imvho opinion ograskal... mucho mi amigo, gracias por todo..."

this girl is my keeper from a 10 pack. no lemon pledge scent at all, it's straight up strawberry...

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
What.. strawberry what what.. THAT is a gorgeous plant tho. Amazing lookin' plant bro, frosted and lovely colors.l

BTW.. Raskals OG was OGR's fire cut hit with Swerve's sfv male to make Raskal's og seeds.. That has to be one of the nicest ROG's I've seen yet..

I

ibTheMan

looks nice i got some Raskals go'n (10 pack, 9 sprouted and i have another pack)thought they where auto'n but not so sure yet, could be weird little extra branches , will no in the next couple days.
hope to get ah killer pheno like you, without auto'n!

S

SuperDank

Beautiful. Im about to crack a pack of raskals og, hope i find that pheno.

V

vancerz

yeah that rog is unique very purple with strawberry smells, out of the rogs i grew most all where SFV leaning with the smell with purple hues on about half of them with only 1 real good fire leaning pheno but nothing else.

grats! on the great find.

JH420

JH420

Wonder if a Blackwater seed got mixed into your pack?? Looks great though, i would have loved to have gotten a pheno like that from my pack.

waayne

waayne

Congrats on finding that jewel mello!
That's the sweetest looking pheno of Raskals OG
I've ever seen :pimp:

C

chranotik

umm yeah that doesnt really look like raskal og to me... maybe blackwater or the purple og from CC. either way it looks incredibly dank.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Well i did't had no purple pheno, but damn Raskal's og from CC have so many diferent phenos!! As matter of fact, none of mine where identical. U could't even tell it was from the same strain.

Lovely looking girl righ here ;)

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
I've got a huge 5'ft Raskal OG bush about 3 wks in flower.. I've never run this before so I have no idea what to expect.. It lookin killer already.. Already pumpin out mass trichs at 3 wks...

M2M

I

ibTheMan

I've got a huge 5'ft Raskal OG bush about 3 wks in flower.. I've never run this before so I have no idea what to expect.. It lookin killer already.. Already pumpin out mass trichs at 3 wks...

M2M

lets see pics, we'd like to see her.

W

WolfDawg

Awesome girly lookin yummy......

Well i did't had no purple pheno, but damn Raskal's og from CC have so many diferent phenos!! As matter of fact, none of mine where identical. U could't even tell it was from the same strain.

Lovely looking girl righ here ;)

Same here, out of 3 females had a couple og leaners, not any lemon or much fuel just subtle hazey and og smells and mediocre potency.
But one is really unique.....shorter, fan leaves have the shortest stems ever (like 1/2inch long, looks like the leaves are coming direct out of the main stem almost) crystal coated at 14 days and first run from seed it was completely done at 55 days pure lemon no pledge just pure lemon and you feel it off of your first inhale. Small yield first time, hopefully she will go a little longer and get a bigger yield this time....pure fire.
Basically the same with the Ogiesel pack......6 fem all completely different some og leaning and some way indica leaning catpiss to og haze flavors..5 out of 6 with mediocre potency.....then #6 fastest grower with the best yield and high off of the first inhale, smell is good and strange kinda like windex or some cleaner.

Nice find there....

J

JJP53

How close is the Cali Connection Raskal OG seeds to the orginal Fire cut?

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Well the mom was the fire cut, dad was sfv. There we go.. :) Time to pheno hunt and do some serious searching, but I'm sure it can be found pretty damn close at least.

Top Bottom