My RDWC build & Grow

• Thread starter Desert_Flower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Desert_Flower

Desert_Flower

First RDWC.. probably going to make a couple changes after this grow. I have a diy water chiller that is maintaining temp bout 65-66 degrees

Last edited:
Desert_Flower

Desert_Flower

Well I got the dreaded root rot not too long after this last post and lost everything went back to Dirt until I can buy a chiller

MHOGSMI

MHOGSMI

What? Lost everything at wk10? Why didn't you just cut the plant down? No way that you're in the middle of wk10 and ditch everything....
Wow....

Desert_Flower

Desert_Flower

No I lost it back in beg of June, was just to disappointed to post it. I got a new organic grow about ready to harvest. Three weeks or so out

20200912 091042
MHOGSMI

MHOGSMI

Dude.....lol... ok...
If you're looking at cloudy trichs, you would have been a few days out. So you pitched a plant a few days out from harvest? Ok......

Last edited:
Desert_Flower

Desert_Flower

Dude.....lol... ok...
If you're looking at cloudy trichs, you would have been a few days out. So you pitched a plant a few days out from harvest? Ok......
No man sorry you misunderstood. Thats what they look like now. After I restarted in dirt.

Desert_Flower

Desert_Flower

Damn that suxs ass bro, sry for your loss.
All good man everything happens for a reason.. I'm getting ready to harvest some nice to plumpy buds.. I'll try the DWC again but I know how to grow in dirt for now so I'll just go with that lol

20200916 071204
20200916 071156
SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

No I lost it back in beg of June, was just to disappointed to post it. I got a new organic grow about ready to harvest. Three weeks or so out
Same here. Organic after hydro & absolutely loving “JUST GROWING” and not dealing with everything else that comes with growing in water. Ive been harvesting since Sunday. Congrats

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

All good man everything happens for a reason.. I'm getting ready to harvest some nice to plumpy buds.. I'll try the DWC again but I know how to grow in dirt for now so I'll just go with that lol
Most definitely bro, take what you can from it. Nice!, nothing like plump buds. Feels good to be finishing huh, I know it damn sure does to me lol. My 1st grow was Rdwc and I’d love to run it again, but if this organic produces the terpene profiles I’m told it will.... its a wrap for rdwc. I’m in it for quality over quantity, so because I was told and read that soil yields the better quality I decided to try both and see. Rdwc 1st and now organic indoor & outdoor. 15 total, 5 varieties, different flowering times, some outdoors are just blooming this week and will have to finish inside, been harvesting since Sunday. Looks like I’ll be busy for awhile lol.

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

Quality.. soil will never beat hydro in that aspect.
I’ve been a member here for a little over a year, I think and you’re the first I’ve read that statement from. It’s always the opposite that hydro will never beat soil in quality.

Latest posts

Top Bottom