my rockwool is dry??

• Thread starter hellaWORD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hellaWORD

okay im using the water farm bucket systems and im starting to notice that my rockwool isnt getting wet at all.. Is this a good or bad thing ?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
this is not a good thing

usually people use hydroton in those - I assume your using the non absorbant rockwool chunks...

the waterfarms tend to clog up from salt and mineral buildup - pull the airtube out and youl see what I mean

H

hellaWORD

yes i totally feel you on the clear air tubes i stay on that. I am using hydroton aswell, but it just seems like the drip ring could be too big?? the rockwool is super dry geesh getting kinda scared for these seedling.. /

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
ahhh I get ya - the cubes you planted are dry - hey no big man - top feed them once a day until the roots get down into the bottoms

H

hellaWORD

okay i will do that most deff. Would me having the top of the rockwool exposed and using panda cover be the problem u think? Cause i started using the covers after the greenish slim stuff started popping up on hydroton n drip-ring.. /

H

hellaWORD

fuckin kooks wanna peep the forum but not respond. die

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
could be bro - back inthe day I used some waterfarms for moms and I used to just bury the rockwool - I hear ya about the slimey algae though

H

hellaWORD

yeah Ive got 5 hash plant mother going right now. And with these water farm units you kinda run into alot of little problems im finding out now.. lol that i am out of the herbs!

I

ibTheMan

yeah Ive got 5 hash plant mother going right now. And with these water farm units you kinda run into alot of little problems im finding out now.. lol that i am out of the herbs!

I knew it.lol

I

ibTheMan

did you see that hes out of weed, he should get ah pass on that one, plus i laughed my ass off for ten minutes about it. LOL

Edit, make that 15 minutes,lol

H

hellaWORD

dude no joke! head is blasting for days i need my meds geeeesh.. /

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
did you see that hes out of weed, he should get ah pass on that one, plus i laughed my ass off for ten minutes about it. LOL

Edit, make that 15 minutes,lol

lol I didnt catch that til after - no big - just had to give him a little shit

H

hellaWORD

yea i covered all rockwool with the hydroton rocks i really hope that was the issue. thanks buddyyy=]

Gnc36

Gnc36

WaterFarm

fellas i got the same problem..i'think waterfarm's ring really small or?

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Grime and salt builds up at the bottom of the airtube if you don't flush. Happened to me my last 2 grows. Usually happens in the final flush. Flush every two weeks with clearex or other flush solution and it won't happen again. Flushing waterfarm 8 packs suck but its worth it. If you treat waterfarms good, they will do the same for you. Peace.

Latest posts

Top Bottom