My Romeo Special Made Organic Mix:).

• Thread starter Romeleo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Romeleo

Romeleo

Ide like to share my special made soil compost mix.i put my love and dedication into it.i don't care about how much weed I can grow but the quality of it is what I'm after.now it only took me three months and half months to compost this because everything I put in it was iether dried first or the things that were fresh blended in a blender then added.the red worms loved it like a slushy meal.now I'm not going to go into how much of each I put because it's to much to write.but iI wil say that I used 44 ingredients and it was put in a garbage can that was about 4 ft tall and 2 and half ft wide. Mixed with my backyard dirt that I dug up.went 2ft below to get the good dirt and broke it up fine.ingrediants is:liquid alfalfa chlorophyll,juniper berry powder,Jasmin flowers,hop flowers,horny goat weed powder,rasberry leaf powder,ginko leaf powder,beet root powder,rose hips powder,witch hazel leaf powder, bayberry root bark,ginger fresh,celary fresh,mushroom fresh,panax ginsing powder,St John's wort powder,moringa aloferia powder,orange peels,bannana peel, pineapple peels,spinach fresh,rasberries fresh,corn silk,apples,pairs,clams with the clam inside after I boiled them and they were open later they turned to white powder,penuts,tumeric,red velvet deer antler spores,oatmeal stout IPA beer,marsala wine,carrots fresh,lemon peels,azomite ultra fine trace powder, coffee grounds,egg shells fine pieces, watermelon peels fresh, tomato's fresh no seeds,bat quano,perilite,peat moss. when I was done my pH was at 6.5 and moisture level 7.every other week I stird it up

My romeo special made organic mix
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Ide like to share my special made soil compost mix.i put my love and dedication into it.i don't care about how much weed I can grow but the quality of it is what I'm after.now it only took me three months and half months to compost this because everything I put in it was iether dried first or the things that were fresh blended in a blender then added.the red worms loved it like a slushy meal.now I'm not going to go into how much of each I put because it's to much to write.but iI wil say that I used 44 ingredients and it was put in a garbage can that was about 4 ft tall and 2 and half ft wide. Mixed with my backyard dirt that I dug up.went 2ft below to get the good dirt and broke it up fine.ingrediants is:liquid alfalfa chlorophyll,juniper berry powder,Jasmin flowers,hop flowers,horny goat weed powder,rasberry leaf powder,ginko leaf powder,beet root powder,rose hips powder,witch hazel leaf powder, bayberry root bark,ginger fresh,celary fresh,mushroom fresh,panax ginsing powder,St John's wort powder,moringa aloferia powder,orange peels,bannana peel, pineapple peels,spinach fresh,rasberries fresh,corn silk,apples,pairs,clams with the clam inside after I boiled them and they were open later they turned to white powder,penuts,tumeric,red velvet deer antler spores,oatmeal stout IPA beer,marsala wine,carrots fresh,lemon peels,azomite ultra fine trace powder, coffee grounds,egg shells fine pieces, watermelon peels fresh, tomato's fresh no seeds,bat quano,perilite,peat moss. when I was done my pH was at 6.5 and moisture level 7.every other week I stird it up
That’s some mix! Add a bit of perlite for drainage and coco for retentions. And you got yourself a bad ass mix! Plant And water and watch it go!

Romeleo

Romeleo

That’s some mix! Add a bit of perlite for drainage and coco for retentions. And you got yourself a bad ass mix! Plant And water and watch it go!
Yeah I added perlite already just not coco.but retention doesn't seem to be a problem because I watered it about 9 days ago and there in 3 gallon breathable fabric pots and put my finger an inch down and still feel moisture.didnt even water it alot like how people usually say to do until you see run off.just eyeballed it like how I do my seasoning on my food haha.put a tbs of humineral liquid and tbs dissolved oxygen liquid in gallon distilled water and pour that In bottle waters to even out each pot to water ratio..

Romeleo

Romeleo

I guess more perilite will be good but as long as I don't water toto mu it should balance out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom