My second grow: micro-hydro I've got some questions

• Thread starter hellbass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hellbass

So I am going to start my second grow ever. The first one failed horribly in my opinion (all of the beans that popped were male). So this time, in an effort to be more discreet, I am going to do a micro hydro grow. I am in the process of building my little grow chamber. Its based of of this design:
only hydro and with CFLs.

Im not looking to produce large amounts of weed, just enough for me and a couple of friends to enjoy for a while. I want to get results like here:
Hopefully i will be able to get a larger yield because my grow space is going to be a bit bigger.

I am going to post picture of my little chamber as soon as it is done but, like i said before, it is that pod design that is shown in the link. I have a few questions though:

1. Is aluminum foil good to use as a reflector?
2. I plan on doing a 12/12 from seed to help with stealth. Do any of yall know any good strains for this and how much should I dilute the hydro nutes?
3. I have made my own carbon filter out of some pipe, pantyhose and activated carbon, has anyone had success with that DIY setup.
4. Also I am planning to use computer fans for intake and exhaust. How much air flow do yall thing is needed to keep the temps down in a 10 gallon container with 3 -300w equivalent cfls and a couple of 100w cfls?

Thanks in advance for all of yalls help.

H

hellbass

almost got the cab completely put together. Pics will go up as soon as my digital cam gets delivered.

Latest posts

Top Bottom