My Second Plant :d

• Thread starter Budtenda2018
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Budtenda2018

Budtenda2018

so I’m a rank newbie. My first 2 plants ever are now in week 4 of flowering and looking great. 2 lovely girls. Sprouted from seed I found in a bag!

This plant is also from a seed I found in a bag.

Sprouted in soil. It popped in about 36 hours on May 19, so now in week 4.

I topped it to two mains early. It’s looking beautiful and very different from my first attempt. It’s grown much faster and way more vigorous and strong than the first ones.

I’m vegging this one outdoors. Once she goes to bloom I’ll bring her in under the big light probably. I sure hope it’s a girl.

I’m going to purchase feminized seeds for my next ones. I’d love suggestions for forgiving strains that are good yield and stony.

My second plant d
My second plant d 2
My second plant d 3
L

lloyddub

Looks good. I'm a newbie too. I've completed four indoor grows, but I do 4-10 plants at a time. I find indicas are easier to manage with inside growing. My personal preference are sativa hyveids. Both to e I've grown them I was suprisesu by how much they stretched.

I think good genetics and a solid environment are pretty forgiving. I was on vacation and my mom who came over to water and feed cats literally ignored my instructions and gave my last grow an 1/8 of the water needed. We came home and the plants were on death's door. I managed to save them. I've broken lots of branchs and taped them back together. All befbeca of the genetics imo.

Top Bottom