My second tent set up!

• Thread starter jmand
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jmand

jmand

Hey just made a new thread for my second tent in my little house. I have three fabric pots, temps nicely in their mid 20's good soil. I PH around 6-7. The thing that is bugging me atm is the auto (middle) just went straight into flowering and stopped growing the the lemon haze is also not really growing fast its very stumpy (far right).
I dunno maybe the light is too close or maybe two of the plants do not like the same ph as the other plant? They all look healthy enough. But the leaves are slightly round on the lemon haze ...

Just showing the set up and individual plants in the photos, got a little mini carbon filter and a 4 inch fan that is very powerful! Will try and slow it down as its a bit loud. I sleep in the same space.

My second tent set up
My second tent set up 2
My second tent set up 3
My second tent set up 4
My second tent set up 5
My second tent set up 6
My second tent set up 7
My second tent set up 8
My second tent set up 9
My second tent set up 10
jmand

jmand

not quite stealthy but I told my mum it was a wardrobe and she bought it! Hope the landlady does too :)

jmand

jmand

I have this amazing invention its called a carbon filter I have photos of it and explain this in the OP.

jmand

jmand

did I do something wrong no one is bothering to post anything helpful anymore

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
The setup and plants look good. The previous feedback was just based on the post as you weren't asking for help but showing off your environment is all. At least that's my take on it. My one plant fills two floors with dank smelling goodness but I don't use a filter and I like the smell 😎.

jmand

jmand

The setup and plants look good. The previous feedback was just based on the post as you weren't asking for help but showing off your environment is all. At least that's my take on it. My one plant fills two floors with dank smelling goodness but I don't use a filter and I like the smell 😎.
actually if you read it I did ask about their stunted growth.... and explained I live alone in a small house and have a carbon filter... I cant have it stink as the landlady might pop her head in or work men to fix stuff... :) Its a humble little set up really not much to show off about, I am very happy about how cheap and easy it is to grow these days though! :-)

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
How old are the plants? The one that's in flower doesn't seem very old but looks like it's been in flower for a little bit at this point.

What kind of light, what schedule are the lights running?

jmand

jmand

How old are the plants? The one that's in flower doesn't seem very old but looks like it's been in flower for a little bit at this point.

What kind of light, what schedule are the lights running?
that auto was in a veg tent for about three ish weeks then I put into this tent and it immediately went into flowering and stopped growing :(
This tent is in veg mode so about 16 hours lights on a day.
Its a fecida led quantum board thing cr600 120w.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
The plants look healthy to me. I know Autos are said to be shotty at times and inconsistent. I've only grown one so far and that's my current grow so I haven't experienced too many problems with them yet. I have 14 more Auto seeds to play with in the future and try to run into those issues though 😀.

jmand

jmand

The plants look healthy to me. I know Autos are said to be shotty at times and inconsistent. I've only grown one so far and that's my current grow so I haven't experienced too many problems with them yet. I have 14 more Auto seeds to play with in the future and try to run into those issues though 😀.
yeah I have no experience with autos just threw this in as it was free and thought it might give a good yield but atm will give me a half lol... TBH I think I might repot it and put another plant in as its not doing what I want. This is exactly why I dislike the idea of auto's I want control over when it flowers, I wanted these plants to get really big and tall before I put into flowering!! :( And two are doing the opposite. Dunno why the lemon haze is not shooting upwards, it is a sativa leaning breed so would expect tall and slim plant. Well I hope its just still getting rooted and will shoot upwards soon!

Thanks for the comments good luck with your autos! If you find out the best way to use them let me know as they are a bit of a mystery to me.

Top Bottom