My Secret Garden

• Thread starter Henwhisperer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Henwhisperer

Pics of the mother plant, Blue Cheese, and her clone. I had more than one Blue Cheese but the other mother one went hermie early on so I fed it to my horse.

Started from seed in February. Transplanted outdoors in June. I can see the finish line, about 3 more weeks.

Henwhisperer, but you can call me Henny.

My secret garden
My secret garden 2
My secret garden 3
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice. For some reason strains with the name cheese in it have always turned me off. I dunno why. I love cheese and I love weed. I just don’t love cheese in my weed. Kudos on your grow.

Ps it’s the same with cat piss, hogs breath and numerous other strains that just don’t sound appealing. Not sure why it’s just how I am.

Last edited:
H

Henwhisperer

Very nice. For some reason strains with the name cheese in it have always turned me off. I dunno why. I love cheese and I love weed. I just don’t love cheese in my weed. Kudos on your grow.

Ps it’s the same with cat piss, hogs breath and numerous other strains that just don’t sound appealing. Not sure why it’s just how I am.

I know about the name... lol

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Well sadly we only have about 3 more weeks until a frost.

If she weren’t tied down she’d be around 5’ tall.

Henny
Build a homemade mini greenhouse over her you can remove after the frost thaws. Couple pieces of pvc and some plastic
Cheap and easy

H

Henwhisperer

Build a homemade mini greenhouse over her you can remove after the frost thaws. Couple pieces of pvc and some plastic
Cheap and easy

I see what you mean, just until sun melts the frost. Interesting idea.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Camping tent frame and sheet it with clear plastic in a pinch, it will keep her warm and out off the frost, maybe a passive radiant heater ? If there is power

H

Henwhisperer

Cheap and easy
We did this. There was lots of rain predicted and she’s so heavy into flower didn’t want to take a chance with mold or bud rot. Thanks for the idea.

Henny

Latest posts

Top Bottom