My seedlings don’t look right! Help!

• Thread starter Kingjosh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

You ain't kidding. Seeds use to be a dime a dozen. Granted they weren't all that but we grew some good smoke back in the day. I found two seeds in a quarter of King Louie last week but one got cooked at 220 for over an hour and I don't expect it to pop and the other doesn't look like it's viable either.

I should have some seeds in a few months (Chemdog x Brutis OG F2 Indica leaning) and I've been thinking and recently discussing doing a few trades. We'll see what my girl produces and go from there.

Hang in there, shit happens, just don't let it get you down. I try not to get too attached but once I start talking to them it's pretty much over me. 🤣
I already put so many time into these guys and got excited about the gorilla glue 4 x white widow. I want to call it white gorilla or yeti something fun. It’s 25 percent and it’s super rezines buds and I am going to try to use rezin boosters and terpanator to try to maximize taste. It’s going to be some good smoke. I would definitely be interested in knowing where you buy or get your seeds because your plants look fantastic and the talking to the plants part killed me

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I've had a client for several years who's a grower (family business) and he turned me on to several dozen seeds. I tried a couple GG4 clones he gave me a couple years ago with little success (he's an indoor grower). Before that I'd grow anything I could get. Today I only want to work this line and Northern Lights which I still haven't aquired. I'm just going to have to shell out cash for a few and then I'll be a wreck if I fail.

Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

I've had a client for several years who's a grower (family business) and he turned me on to several dozen seeds. I tried a couple GG4 clones he gave me a couple years ago with little success (he's an indoor grower). Before that I'd grow anything I could get. Today I only want to work this line and Northern Lights which I still haven't aquired. I'm just going to have to shell out cash for a few and then I'll be a wreck if I fail.
i am indoor grower too. northern lights is one of my faves i know a whole bunch of good seed banks for northern lights here in canada

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I’m not going to stop spraying the walls it’s for humidity, the plants are definitely not underwatered or dry. There in one gallons pots so it’s a lot of soil for a seedling I’m making sure I don’t over water it or give it too much nuets. I can’t turn down the light but I have it pretty far away and they seem to be doing fine and are not strechting/ heat trouble. I have a pic of the light tag idk it that helps with finding the true wattage.
There are better ways to increase humidity like a proper humidifier or even a wet towel in some water, spraying the walls is going to cause more harm than good at some point, regardless, best wishes

Edit: also for future reference start your plants in smaller containers for best results

Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

There are better ways to increase humidity like a proper humidifier or even a wet towel in some water, spraying the walls is going to cause more harm than good at some point, regardless, best wishes

Edit: also for future reference start your plants in smaller containers for best results
I only need to increase it by 5-10 percent it’s not worth buying a humidifier. I have a pot of water in there to help keep the moisture , I don’t spray the walls often. I wanted to start them in solo cups but I could not find any but i agree on smaller containers but that’s all I had. Thank you for your reply helps a lot

Top Bottom