My shitty clones and the rest

• Thread starter zebrausa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zebrausa

zebrausa

Here they are, my shitty clones. They're about 3 weeks old starting from the left. Colombian Red Bud, Bubba Kush, Peyote Gorilla, Thai, and finally, Colombian Gold. I dropped my clone tray and the red bud fell out a week ago. They're coming back now. I put them under a 3000w led sunlight spectrum. I have it about 18 inches above the canopy. This is going to be a indoor grow with different harvest dates. The second pic are the parents 1 week in flower. It'll take another week before the buds appear. I'll harvest them around beginning of January ending end of February. We'll see about the timing the plant that tells you when to harvest. I've been fighting spider mites the pst couple of years. I haven't had a decent harvest in a long time. Bud rot forced a early Blue Dream harvest.
My shitty clones and the rest
My shitty clones and the rest 2
My shitty clones and the rest 3

Odiesel

Odiesel

damn man that sucks. My first grow back i had 3 autos i started in march. 2 of them i harvested and one was a bit later to mature that one ended up getting a bit of bud rot. the mothers look good.

zebrausa

zebrausa

I'm thinking next week about moving these to pot's. I raised my light a little because my leaves were getting light burned. I wanted my clones to not stretch. I use Master Blend for my fertilizer. I'll add mg/ca to everything this weekend and I'm going to spray my mothers for critters today.
IMG 20201107 045725150

zebrausa

zebrausa

damn man that sucks. My first grow back i had 3 autos i started in march. 2 of them i harvested and one was a bit later to mature that one ended up getting a bit of bud rot. the mothers look good.
It's always something. I'm going to watch everything close now that I have some free time. I have protocols established to prevent infestations but I got sloppy. My BD rot was from watering the grass. It would make the back yard misty.....at least that is my thinking.

zebrausa

zebrausa

Between 2900-3100 lux at 24 inches above canopy. 18/6 timer. Its been 30-40 degrees F in the garage at night. I may use a heater if it keeps staying in the 40's.
IMG 20201109 175513243
IMG 20201109 175545263 2

dire wolf

dire wolf

I'm having a tough time identifing the fish in your avatar .... But I'm guessing " catfish "
Anybody else want to guess ?
Could be a saltwater hake or pollack , but I'm sticking with catfish

zebrausa

zebrausa

I was trimming last pm and wouldn't you know, the photo explains everything. I have another clone to take the place of the one that died. Yeah, it's another shitty clone. Luckily, I have leaves sprouting on it's mother.
IMG 20201112 100749251
IMG 20201112 080143096

TonyAlder

TonyAlder

Lucky for you they will bounce back im sure! treat them nicer next time lol

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

Nice Tent!!
But i agree with OneDrop....that board is too powerful ,bright and too yellow for those babies...
If you try T5 tubes, instead you will see how green, bushy squatted and perky they will look....
💚 💚

zebrausa

zebrausa

Nice Tent!!
But i agree with OneDrop....that board is too powerful ,bright and too yellow for those babies...
If you try T5 tubes, instead you will see how green, bushy squatted and perky they will look....
💚 💚
Grapefruitroop, I did rush switching to grow lights but my major issue has been the cold. My clones should be 2 feet high by now. It's been 36-40 deg F here at night and my plants do not like it at all. I'll be moving everything out the tent into my new greenhouse beginning of Dec. You've seen the pics, it's difficult to manage my grow right now with all my clutter. Thanks for your help.

zebrausa

zebrausa

I found this in my grow tent this week. I have a clone so this goes to the compost today. My last grow was for seeds. I need some good smoke so I'm not going to pollinate anything this year. You've got to have momma's and papa's if you grow weed.
IMG 20201117 195739962
IMG 20201117 195647147 2 1

zebrausa

zebrausa

I've been bending my stems as much as I can because of the rapid flowering growth the Colombian Gold and the Thai have had. I'm using Master Grow for my fertilizer. Here are some pics today. Todays shitty clones pic. They're just waiting for more heat to start really growing. I placed the redbud male further from the light. I may veg it for another clone. Finally, todays pic of my flower tent. I bend stems one day, two days later, it's recovered and growing back straight up. I hope to move everything to the greenhouse next weekend so they can show their true colors, no pun intended. I think they'll stretch to seven feet. I still have 2 more months of flowering. The Bubba Kush and Peyote Gorilla finish in about 3-4 weeks.

IMG 20201121 062619748
IMG 20201121 063016436
IMG 20201121 063023329
Last edited:
LaneStrainley

LaneStrainley

I've been fighting spider mites the pst couple of years.
That is the worst, I feel for ya man. I fought them for years, they just kept coming back. I tried everything, then I started mixing 1.25 ml 29% peroxide per 1 L in a 4L sprayer, i just sprayed everthing twice a day for about 2 weeks.
That was about 5 years ago, I just spray that same solution once every 2 days over the mothers, fathers, veg and early flower. I haven't seen them since. Its been a life saver, I've even fixed my Virginia Creepers with this method.

I prefer this to sulfer burners, Safers End All, Avid and various long chain fatty acids amongst the many others that I've tried. Peroxide is the only one that you can use with a high frequency to match the mites life cycle, as soon as they start to come out of their eggs the peroxide oxidizes them. You can watch it happen under a scope :)

Couple this with DE and its very hard to beat.

Ive learned a ton about them, they can switch their genomes (or dna helix, i forget the mechanics of it) to become resistant to chemicals, that's why you have to keep changing pesticides, not with the peroxide. The eggs are still left viable though, that's why in 2 days you spray again, and again in 2 more and so one and so forth until you win.

I really hopes this helps you. I fucking hates those assholes, its like they are from outer space.

Cheers.

zebrausa

zebrausa

Hey Lane, thanks for the tip. This tip is why I came on here and started posting. Grow experts galore are here just waiting to help. The next time I have mites, I'm trying this. I may just add this to my pesticide protocol and use every grow. Is it safe to use with the lights on? It should be since there is no oil. What do you think?

Top Bottom