My shitty clones and the rest

• Thread starter zebrausa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zebrausa

zebrausa

I harvested everything. The Colombian Gold and Bubba Kush/PCK are my favorites. I have the best looking seeds I've seen in a long time now. I removed my Sheeliwathi seeds from the fridge, I had to harvest early because of caterpillars so I only have about 4-5 seeds from each cultivar that look like they will germinate without a problem. One thing I will share with you guys is that even a white seed can germinate so I will not be throwing them away. I may start a pheno hunt soon. I don't know? Anyway, this year, I will be growing Ghost OG, Baclochistan #3,#4, Blue Dream(I found some seeds from last years grow), and Colombian Gold after my current grow finishes up sometime around beginning of May.

zebrausa

zebrausa

Here is a winter grow update . If you've been following this thread, I planned to keep my grow in the greenhouse until the soltice time change in March. Well, because of light pollution at night, my plants never made a bud but we're foxtailing. This destroyed my entire grow again. This second winter grow is in the tent. I have a Sheeliwathi OG that looks phenomenal. I wish I would not have lost my clones. Lucky for me, I have more seeds. I'm going to pollinate the Sheeliwathi OG this summer. First photo is Sheeliwathi OG. The second is Blue Dream.
IMG 20210320 063025166 HDR

IMG 20210320 063032643 HDR
zebrausa

zebrausa

I previously mentioned I lost clones. Well, I re-cloned the Sheeliwathi OG. When I was cleaning it up, I took some more clones. I took two clones from the blue dream when I broke a limb buffalowing around in the tent. I placed them in my container garden not thinking it would come to anything. I think they've made it. So, I should have a chance to grow more blue dream this year from clones.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

That is the worst, I feel for ya man. I fought them for years, they just kept coming back. I tried everything, then I started mixing 1.25 ml 29% peroxide per 1 L in a 4L sprayer, i just sprayed everthing twice a day for about 2 weeks.
That was about 5 years ago, I just spray that same solution once every 2 days over the mothers, fathers, veg and early flower. I haven't seen them since. Its been a life saver, I've even fixed my Virginia Creepers with this method.

I prefer this to sulfer burners, Safers End All, Avid and various long chain fatty acids amongst the many others that I've tried. Peroxide is the only one that you can use with a high frequency to match the mites life cycle, as soon as they start to come out of their eggs the peroxide oxidizes them. You can watch it happen under a scope :)

Couple this with DE and its very hard to beat.

Ive learned a ton about them, they can switch their genomes (or dna helix, i forget the mechanics of it) to become resistant to chemicals, that's why you have to keep changing pesticides, not with the peroxide. The eggs are still left viable though, that's why in 2 days you spray again, and again in 2 more and so one and so forth until you win.

I really hopes this helps you. I fucking hates those assholes, its like they are from outer space.

Cheers.
For thrips i used peroxide and vinegar with soap. I think it eliminated them.

zebrausa

zebrausa

For thrips i used peroxide and vinegar with soap. I think it eliminated them.
Thanks brother. Actually, I found some bugs on my Sheeliwathi OG yesterday. They look like those alien insects from starship troopers....lol I really hate to spray when flowering with anything. If I do spray, it will be with Azamax. I always wear protection when spraying insecticides or working with hormones. ie gloves, long sleeves, rubber boots, and sometimes a mask.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Thanks brother. Actually, I found some bugs on my Sheeliwathi OG yesterday. They look like those alien insects from starship troopers....lol I really hate to spray when flowering with anything. If I do spray, it will be with Azamax. I always wear protection when spraying insecticides or working with hormones. ie gloves, long sleeves, rubber boots, and sometimes a mask.
In flowering just use peroxide and water 2:1 3:1 is what ive heard. I wont know how long it takes to kill until i get my stereoscope with 5mp camera...cant wait then i get try all sorts of combos of natural chenicals and see how they work and their efficacy.

Hormones? What kind?

zebrausa

zebrausa

I try to use chemicals that are natural or have the organic label. I did order a natural product called Green Cleaner which is? You guessed it, Alcohol and peroxide. I also ordered AZAMAX. Depending on the technique, I use rooting hormones and/or stimulators when cloning.

Top Bottom