My small '08 garden grow

• Thread starter hanuman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hanuman

Hi friends, this is my second or third post on this forum.

A few pics of my current outdoor grow somewhere in Europe at 44°50 N.

This year I was given cuts of an AK47 clone that has been going around the growers of this country for a few years. At my latitude, I should get nice results if it doesn't rain too much in autumn (I'm considering a plastic tunnel to finish them off...). Oh also there are a few very small Guerilla Golds from seed...

I'll try to update this post every two or three weeks...

h

My small 08 garden grow
My small 08 garden grow 2
My small 08 garden grow 3
My small 08 garden grow 4
My small 08 garden grow 5
P

ProGroWannabe

Those look GREAT! I'm cheerfully jealous. I still don't have mine in the ground yet.....grrrr.

H

hanuman

Those look GREAT! I'm cheerfully jealous. I still don't have mine in the ground yet.....grrrr.

Better late than never :)

I've seen grows transplanted outside on July 14th that still managed to become big bushes !

:cool:

h

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Looking nice hanuman keep up the good work :D

P

ProGroWannabe

I've seen grows transplanted outside on July 14th that still managed to become big bushes !

h
Man I sure hope I can get mine to a decent size. They're gonna be planted close enough for me to visit often. Also I plan to amend the soil with coco in hopes of increasing their size. Keep us updated on your progress?

H

hanuman

Thanks for the positive comments guys... I know that pics of plants in Veg are a bit boring, but things should evoluate as weeks go by. I'll try to post photos of previous years, if I find some.

Coughee Brotha, this ak is a Serious Seeds AK47 clone, selected a few years ago and that has been around quite a lot over here. I have never grown it before, but various comments I've had about it were very very (very) positive. Great yield, fantastic taste, very strong high and powerful smell. The sort that even a triple baggie can't hide. Needless to say I can't wait !!!

h

H

hanuman

hi friends!

A little update on this grow. :) AK monoculture this year :cool: :cool:

P1030768
P1030755
P1030754
P1030766
P

ProGroWannabe

Your doin a sweet job on those hanuman! They are really filling in nice, I think.

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
damn right!!! that is a nice spot too.....plenty of sun

bf

M

Moldavio

That's a nice grow you got here !!

I think you'll get high weight whith this Nice AK47 sativa , very nice crop in perspective !

BOM BOM BOLENAT SHIVA !!

Namaste Baba :cool:

H

hanuman

Mid-august update :) Recreational grow only (although I'll have to think about medical as I'm starting to feel the pains of getting old, lol)

So far so good. I'm hitting the end of last year's stash, smoking some tasteless crap left in the bottom of my jars atm.
Can't wait for october !! Once more, I should get a few grams out of all this ;)

P1030863
P1030864
P1030865
B

BITYmagicBeanz

h

late as july in which country? and looking nice. you should do the hol feild next year!! lol

H

hanuman

late as july in which country? and looking nice. you should do the hol feild next year!! lol

Europe, latitude around 44/45° North. Look at the photos below, from a grow a few years ago. 1st one was taken on july 14th, the second on october 3rd. (germinated around the third week of june). As for the field... well as soon as the laws change, dont worry I'll be buying a tractor and a plough straight away :)

14 jul 02
Hanuman mask small
M

maturesmoker

Very nice bushes you have there :blink: They are going to give you a very nice yield. I like the way you have them planted too, I bet they look just like any large shrub from a distance on that land!

Look forward to being here come harvest time.

Top Bottom