My Summer Grow from seed to seeds 2021

• Thread starter TheC525
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheC525

Okay, so these are some pictures of my grow from last summer.
My daughter wanted to try growing and knew that "back in the day" (read 1970's /80's) Daddy used to grow almost every year.
This is the first I have grown since 1987... The seeds I had were THAT old and we had issues with getting any germinated, I suspect it was because I didn't know sh@t from apple butter back then about how to store seeds, LOL!
Regardless, a friend of ours gave us some much fresher seeds and this is what we grew. I have no idea what kind/ strain it is and neither did he. It grew well outside and flowered about early to mid October. I grew 4 plants as a trial, one of which turned out to be a male, we let him go to flower and pollinate because we wanted more seeds, ( Now I have more then I'll ever use!!!)
This weed has a light to moderate skunky odor with a citrus smell underlying it. The buzz is mild, not too intense and lasts for a good while. It isn't "couch potato" and leaves you feeling creative and relaxed. I personally like to smoke this rolled, however I have put it in a pipe. ( I don't own a bong). I have tried to use the app "Kush scan" in an effort to ID what kind/ strain this is but that thing came up blank, LOL message "Unknown strain".
If anyone has any ideas as to what it is I grew... Take a guess!
Summer grow 2021 a
Summer grow 2021 b
Summer grow 2021 c
Summer grow 2021 d
Summer grow 2021 e
Summer grow 2021 f
Summer grow 2021 g

Latest posts

Top Bottom