My Super Lemon Haze is having serious problems. Purple stalk, yellow dead leaves, and spotted leaves.

• Thread starter Sams0n
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ajsdad

Ajsdad

Our water has Chloramine for sanitizer! So I bought a filter to try to remove all that.

Anthem

Anthem

Guys here in this forum recommended increased nutes and upping cal Mag to 7ml!!!
Not to mention seeing the same solution for these lights on other forums also.
Guys running SF4000s are having to up their nutes also.

TPS nutes are salts based.
I have had to go up to 7 ML per gallon but only after I had a substantial Magnesium issue. That was with commercial LED's. Your Cal Mag requirements should not be that high. I would recommend staying at like 4 ML per gallon for a couple more weeks than taper so you can feed more PK to the plant.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok stop the cal mag all together. That ppm seems a bit high to be using and I'm kinda thinking your ph maybe high in the soil bit forget that for now.

If you can mix it 50/50 with RO. If not an option then no problem

Add 1gram per gal of epsom salt to the tap water (thats 1 teaspoon per 5 gal of water). Then add 50/50 mix of grow and bloom nutes to bring the ppm up to 700. Ph down to 6.2-6.3 and water until you get 20% of what's going in coming out as runoff. So if 2 litres going in then 400ml should come out. Then let the pots dry well. You could probably run that mix through at a volume of the pot the first time to help bring it back into line. Then the next time just enough to get 10-20% runoff.

Don't add anything else.

If you have an android download light meter by my mobile tools dev and set lights at a height that gives you 45-50k lux

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

then give it a week to see how they respond.

Bump up room temps to 80f if you can and make sure you have good airflow.

Ajsdad

Ajsdad

Ok stop the cal mag all together. That ppm seems a bit high to be using and I'm kinda thinking your ph maybe high in the soil bit forget that for now.

If you can mix it 50/50 with RO. If not an option then no problem

Add 1gram per gal of epsom salt to the tap water. Then add 50/50 mix of grow and bloom nutes to bring the ppm up to 700. Ph down to 6.2-6.3 and water until you get 20% of what's going in coming out as runoff. So if 2 litres going in then 400ml should come out. Then let the pots dry well. You could probably run that mix through at a volume of the pot the first time to help bring it back into line. Then the next time just enough to get 10-20% runoff.

Don't add anything else.

If you have an android download light meter by my mobile tools dev and set lights at a height that gives you 45-50k lux
I’ve heard the lux conversions do not work for LEDs,from quite a few people and forums!
But I do have a lux meter and can test agin now?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I’ve heard the lux conversions do not work for LEDs,from quite a few people and forums!
But I do have a lux meter and can test agin now?
They work for full spectrum like you have not blurple leds.

Ajsdad

Ajsdad

Ok!!!
This makes no damn sense,but my straight tap water is 273! When I go down to the garage and get water from the filter it’s 291!!
Wth!!!!

Ajsdad

Ajsdad

This is Veg light at the hight of tallest plant with those bars unplugged.

CF798301 88DC 4907 A75C E6E453F6A5CD

Latest posts

Top Bottom