MY TENTS (a work in progress)

• Thread starter horribleherk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
horribleherk

horribleherk

I have 3 tents my most recent is a 4x4 that I've scrounged around & put together the light is a creation I made by hacking a 1200 vipar spectra utilizing the housing fans & heatsinks & installed 2 meanwell hlg 240 h 54b drivers & 6 luminus 50v. cobs 3500k 80 cri I used this light in one of my 3x3 tents for a trial run now it's in the 4x4 it totals 480w. total price for the conversion about $ 230 the drivers I found on e-bay everything else from cob kits.com this is my first run in the 4x4 the tent is an amazon cheapie that for now is gonna do a growmie gave me the 3x4 tub for now I'm running a tote for a reservoir 12-1/2 gal of nutes I flood once a day using megacrop the plants are in 2gal smart pots the medium is sunshine #4 the strain is mother's milk -×-plemon mom that was pollinated by a god bud male the seeds were gifted to me & all 6 plants were cloned from the same plant I'm new here & this is my first journal since coming here this strain is a variation of 3-thirteen seeds citrus milf that I couldn't get so when offered this cross of it I jumped on lately I've been pretty much running 3-thirteen gear
My tents  a work in progress
My tents  a work in progress 2
My tents  a work in progress 3
My tents  a work in progress 4

Last edited:
horribleherk

horribleherk

Iafter turning on all 6 cobs things look good & the plants seem to be finding their groove tonight I'm gonna top off the reservoirs in both tents I've got 2 clones of gg#4 -× - peanutbutter breath vegging under the t-5 as well pending the outcome of this grow I could eliminate 1 strain or fire up a 3rd tent which I just happen to have sitting idle right now this is the first time running more than 2 plants in about 6 years & the first time ever in a tent we moved here 5 years ago & I took the easy way out & bought tents instead of building a room & I actually like the tents my 3x3 tents are from hydrobuilder.com it's their house brand called covert & the quality quite a bit better than the amazon 4x4 which I will eventually replace
20200912 093623
20200912 093643
20200912 093828
20200912 094238

horribleherk

horribleherk

Getting closer to firing up another tent I've gotta replace a few items I robbed from this tent for the 4x4 should have everything scrounged up by this weekend its gonna be a single plant e&f grow
20200914 112751
20200914 112910

horribleherk

horribleherk

Thanks ca
[QUOTE="Cattapilla, thanks cattapilla it's starting to come together the heat has subsided & though I complain about the smoke I gotta take a minute to be thankful we havent had a bad fire here 5 years ago we had one z(the Butte fire ) within 1/2 mile of our house ill sure be glad when we get a little rain

horribleherk

horribleherk

Topped off with 5 gal of water today friday I'm gonna up the megacrop to 5gr. per gal
20200916 112041

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Thanks one drop how is things going with you ?
Not to bad it’s still a little cold out so holding off on my little 4 plant back yard gorilla grow for a week or so there’s still snow on mountain and chance of more frost this week , indoors are going ok the cheese crop is still not loving the temps but it’s finding it way and the new growth is coming along , got 2 more week with my SC & GG grow under the Hps 400w last time I’m using them going full led after this grow . New genetics are pounding along ready to pot up and get under way in my new bigger tent will run SF2000 with full set of led light buddies . About to do a run on my new Guiding lights in my 2.5 x 2.5 x5 tent under VA 600 led so all systems are go . Od

horribleherk

horribleherk

Not to bad it’s still a little cold out so holding off on my little 4 plant back yard gorilla grow for a week or so there’s still snow on mountain and chance of more frost this week , indoors are going ok the cheese crop is still not loving the temps but it’s finding it way and the new growth is coming along , got 2 more week with my SC & GG grow under the Hps 400w last time I’m using them going full led after this grow . New genetics are pounding along ready to pot up and get under way in my new bigger tent will run SF2000 with full set of led light buddies . About to do a run on my new Guiding lights in my 2.5 x 2.5 x5 tent under VA 600 led so all systems are go . Od
I have a friend running the sf 4000 & he is getting really good results as well as good yields

horribleherk

horribleherk

Great looks good keep it up looks like the other crop is doing well . Will be topping my Cheese dawgs tonight time to spread them out . You going to SOG this crop ?
These are non feminized seeds so I'm gonna have to get the males out but eventually I'm gonna scrog them

Latest posts

Top Bottom