My TGA grow!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
This is my 1st grow log. So let's begin! For this grow i'm tryn out a few TGA strains. Vortex, Querkle, Agent Orange and Chernobyl! I'm using roots organic 707 mix as my medium. For nutes, i'm using gh flora nova grow and bloom, floralicious grow and bloom, flora nectar, kool bloom and great white for beneficials. I'm running 2x 1k w hydrofarm radiants w/ hortilux bulbs. Plants are almost 4 weeks into veg. Lookin healthy as can be. Starting to show some pre flowers. Going to veg a few more weeks.I'm gonna beef them up and do some topping and trimming back on them. I hear they like 2 be trained so we'll see! I plan on doing some breeding with a few of the chosen phenos. I will post pics asap. Thanx and keep posted. It should be very interesting!

pura

pura

Subcool / TGA has some tasty gear, you wont be disappointed. You should check out the Void next, i found a killer apollo 13 pheno that smells like rotten grapes! Post some pics if you have any, im tuned in.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'm gonna try these few out and see how i like them. Got a few other strains on the back burner also. Some Chemdog D, orange chem, chem jack, deadhead og and blackwater! When the time is right, i guess. Well i got a few pics for ya'll. Week2 and week3 veg. I'm gonna kick the lights back this weekend. They r starting to show some pre flowers. I can't wait to see these in flower. I will definitely be takin some cuts off the chosen few! On with the pics. Enjoy!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
WEEK 2 VEG 1ST PIC WHOLE TABLE 2ND PIC AO #5
DSCF3536.JPG
DSCF3537.JPG

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
WEEK 3 VEG 1ST PIC CHERNOBYL #4 2ND AND 3RD PIC THE WHOLE TABLE
DSCF3550.JPG
DSCF3542.JPG
DSCF3539.JPG

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
My camera is fukn weak sauce! Hopefully i will get some better pics soon. Keep posted please! I could use any pointers if any1 has run these strains before.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice setup and start brah! So is this your first grow or just first grow journal? Either way your plants look great... As for the photos, if your camera has a custom white meter setting you can eliminate the yellow from the HPS by using a piece of white paper under the light and pressing the white balance button... It literally takes a second and your shots will be in living color... :cool

G

Green Supreme

Teehee, surprised Sub allows people to show his stuff on a non-medical based site. Good luck. Peace GS

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for the camera tips. Alot of people on hear r showing medical grows. My garden is prop 215 and sb420 legal. This is my 2nd grow but, my 1st grow journal. Last time i ran into a few speed bumps along the way. Summer heat and shitty clones. I like seeds better. Never have done me wrong! Things r lookin much better this time around. I'm excited 2 start flowering.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looks like some nice girls ya got there - cant wait to see how they turn out - good luck

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

very nice rival! always wanted to run the agent o. It will be interesting to see the votex you get also. should be a nice round!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
very nice rival! Always wanted to run the agent o. It will be interesting to see the votex you get also. Should be a nice round!!

thanx. I'm excited. The a o girl i found is a orange velvet pheno. Smells like orange cream! I'm about to check them all 2day 2 determine sex. So far, i seen a bunch of ladies!a few of each so far. That chernobyl is a keeper! I will post new pics later. Hoping to cut the lights back soon. Maybe or next week. Gots lot's of work to do 2day.

B

biggun4me

Nice

Hey man, you and I are growing in a very similar... You are doing quite well.. I too am on my second grow and things are much better for me also, the summer heat is a bitch, I found that a lot of exhaust from the room was the answer for me... I am subed to see how you do it... Peace

W

Wretched

nice looking good that chernobyl is great bud and decent yield imo still have 20 beans i might pop if i dont pass them on...

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

I'm tuned in. TGA has some of my favourite genetics you'll be very pleased, have you or anyone else on here run across TGA's apollo or other strains that produce the red bubble?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Glad the sites back up. Lots has happened in the past week. 18 ladies out of 26 seeds! I was suprised. We were havin' humidity probs wit the onset of winter cold. Got a dehumidifier in the room and things r back 2 normal. After an extensive rebuild of the room of course! Room is lookin really good and holdin the heat. I have new pics to post. Stay tuned and enjoy ur thanksgiving everybody.

Top Bottom