My TGA grow!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sounds good bro. Post up pics if u want. I will have new pics of the Handicapped up later. She is looking good. I can't wait to see her in full flower! Thanx for stopping by.

L

Loud Avenger

What up y'all! This handicapped is looking really good. They should've gave this strain a better name. I cant wait to see her in flower in the cali sun! Hope u like the new pic.
Loving it man cant wait to see huge buds on her bro. Keep up the good work.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Loving it man cant wait to see huge buds on her bro. Keep up the good work.
Thanx for coming thru, Loud Avenger! I will get some new pics of that girl up soon. She is gonna start taking off. Smells like the Querkle I had. I lost my TGA moms. Homie wasn't taking care of them. I have moved on to other strains but I will be getting another pack of them beans tho! Come back thru when u get a chance.

L

Loud Avenger

Thanx for coming thru, Loud Avenger! I will get some new pics of that girl up soon. She is gonna start taking off. Smells like the Querkle I had. I lost my TGA moms. Homie wasn't taking care of them. I have moved on to other strains but I will be getting another pack of them beans tho! Come back thru when u get a chance.

I will def do that. have you tried Qrazy Train? I'm loving this strain, im on my 3rd run of this 1 pheno I have. I really have a feel for it.

Stay safe man

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Not yet. I have a few querkle x's but not that 1. I wanted to try her out but they always were out of them beans. I will have to give them a try sometime in the future.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up every1! I got a few new pics of the Snocap x Querkle. She is starting to flower. I like the size of this girl. Nice and squat like the Erkle but better branching. Should make some killer smoke! Enjoy the pics y'all.

Handicapped flower
Handicapped tops
O

OneRedCup

Great job Rival79!! Have followed this thread for a long while now. Keep up the good work.

I have been growing in Super Soil for less than a year and it produces the best tasting nugs I have ever grown. I am also a TGA fan and am currently growing Pink Lady (aka Plushberry) and CheeseQuake. I cannot say enough good things about these two strains. Easy to clone. Tasty. Potent. Good yields. Did I mention tasty and potent??

Limited space in the garden but I will be keeping a cut of each of these in the permanent rotation.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for stopping by my grow. I cant wait to pop them strains in the future. Good luck with ur grow. Thanx for the info as well. Come back sometime and say high!

I

Intellect

Lookin good rival. I didnt go through the whole 41 pages but i like what i see lol. I have a vortex thats about to get the chop within this next week, i gotta borrow a camera tomorrow and i'll share the results lol. Lovely, ultra potent strain. The first time i ran it it was very lemon heavy, this pheno has a faint bit of pepper so its a little more Apollo dominant

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for stopping by y'all. I love that Vortex. I lost my TGA moms and wanna get more beans again. I def want to grow Vortex and Querkle again! This thread will be ongoing for all my TGA grows. Stay posted for more flower pics soon!

J

JonathonStrange

its funny, I am a real newbie 1st run in seedling stage. I have some tga gear I was to run after I got a few grows excperiance before starting them. Looking at your thread I sure want to get my jillybean in the ground lol.
If you have a minute would you check out my thread.LSD power kush and green poison. I would love to hear what your thoughts are.

keep up the good work and stay outa trouble.
JS

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up every1. The Handicapped is stacking up nice! I will try to get some pics b4 she gets chopped down. She smells great! Similar to my Querkle I had last year. Stay stoned and happy harvests to all.

O

OregonGrowers

What up everbody! This new girl was a lucky score. 1 bean and 1 lovely lady! I havent seen any1 run this strain. I think it was an unreleased strain from TGA! She is def a keeper. I cant wait tyo see her flower in that Cali sun. Here is a new pic of this girl.

I have this strain, in seed form. I also might be the only keeper of the Black Cherry soda seeds, of which I have 10 from Subcool himself.

Top Bottom