My unicorn, Chocolope; looking for that cup of joe.

• Thread starter Legobuzzard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Legobuzzard

Legobuzzard

The best tasting pot I have personally smoked. I picked up some Chocolope beans from Bergman. The first five all crapped out in the first few days; 100% germination rate my ass. Since then I have been fortunate enough to get three beans to make it past seedling stage. There is a 🍒 🥧 fem and a gold 🍃female also.. All are in 5 gallon fabric pots with happy frog and coir, 50/50. Temps have been running around 29 degrees centigrade with winter humidity in the low 30's. Just regular tap water ph 7.1 ppm like 110. Light provided by roi-e680 and supplemental uva/uvb. Hope to take clones from all before turning them over. The gold 🍃 has been the most vigorous. Popped same time as the 🍒 🥧. Not sure what I am going to do to keep them in line though.. lst, scrog, whips, chains... not sure yet. Finishing an 🚘 Gelato atm... about 2-3 weeks left.

My unicorn chocolope looking for that cup of joe
My unicorn chocolope looking for that cup of joe 2
My unicorn chocolope looking for that cup of joe 3
My unicorn chocolope looking for that cup of joe 4
My unicorn chocolope looking for that cup of joe 5
Legobuzzard

Legobuzzard

Taking clones at the end of the week and preparing them for the switch.

20210314 152048
Legobuzzard

Legobuzzard

Three weeks into flower and they are all looking great... The chocolope in the back are stretching like crazy...

20210418 042307
freezeland2

freezeland2

I’d love to find some chocolope seeds. Grew some 10 years ago from seeds I got from the Attitude seed bank. Excellent herb.

Legobuzzard

Legobuzzard

These are from ILGM.. They were a bitch to germinate.. First 5 went down in the first few days. Vegged for roughly 6 weeks and they are over 6 feet tall 3 weeks into flower...Nice sativa trait...

freezeland2

freezeland2

These are from ILGM.. They were a bitch to germinate.. First 5 went down in the first few days. Vegged for roughly 6 weeks and they are over 6 feet tall 3 weeks into flower...Nice sativa trait...

I had a hard time with it too. But the ones I grew to finish were fantastic tasting and one of the best Sativa’s I have ever partook of.

Legobuzzard

Legobuzzard

Month later and we are getting close to pulling the gold leaf and cherry pie. The chocolope is 3-4 weeks from being close... I accidentally left the uvb on for the duration of lights on for two days before I realized it. Really trashed the fans..

20210605 043315
20210605 041837
20210605 043252
20210605 041732
20210605 041703
20210605 041720
Legobuzzard

Legobuzzard

This is week 11 of flower for all of them. I could pull the gold leaf the cherry pie needs a week or two.. I was expecting roughly a four month flower in the chocolope. The gg auto in the front is going straight to the levo II..

Bluebuddha

Bluebuddha

This is week 11 of flower for all of them. I could pull the gold leaf the cherry pie needs a week or two.. I was expecting roughly a four month flower in the chocolope. The gg auto in the front is going straight to the levo II..
Those look great! What light and what was your yield ?

I'm interested as I've started a chocolope x afghani ,Hawaiian x Afghani, greencrack and Afghani #1.im

Legobuzzard

Legobuzzard

Ty, they taste and smoke great. I use a growers choice roi-e680 and a uva/uvb t5... I place the light bar about 6 inches from the tops. The light has some pretty good penetration, approximately 24-30 inches quality light depth for growth. I would highly recommend netting the plant for maximum yields. She gets very heavy and dense and throws a fair amount of trichomes out... growing a cut from it as we speak; three weeks into flower roughly 5ft tall.

Latest posts

Top Bottom