My Version of Girl Scout Cookies

• Thread starter freezeland2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freezeland2

freezeland2

Should be 12mg chocolate chip cookies from GSC flower. Nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

My version of girl scout cookies
growsince79

growsince79

Should be 12mg chocolate chip cookies from GSC flower. Nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
12mg thc or 12mg bud? Either way I don't think its enough to do anything. I use 1/4g hash ea - I figure that make them 125mg THC. Beginners should do half of that. They look delish 😀 What temp did you cook at?

freezeland2

freezeland2

12mg thc or 12mg bud? Either way I don't think its enough to do anything. I use 1/4g hash ea - I figure that make them 125mg THC. Beginners should do half of that. They look delish 😀 What temp did you cook at?
I used a levo2 to infuse butter. The cookies are 12mg thc if the online calculator I used was right. Same one I used last batch I made two weeks ago. They calculated at 9mg thc. I got a pretty good buzz when eating two cookies. I used a little more infused and less regular butter this time around in the cookie batter.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Yeah I agree I would have to eat the whole God dam tray to feel high LOL 🤣 Although they do look delicious. Great for newbies

freezeland2

freezeland2

They were baked at 375 for 10 minutes. Proportion size are equal and appearance is good. I’m the only one who eats them. I’ll put a dozen each in food saver bags and store. It will last about two weeks. 46 cookies is what I got out of a nestle chocolate chip cookie recipe.

mancorn

mancorn

62mg for a beginner! Are you crazy? In my state each serving is limited to 10mg and a package at 100mg. Edibles effect everyone different and beginners should start low (5-10mg) and work up. (I personally get baked above 20mg.)

freezeland2

freezeland2

62mg for a beginner! Are you crazy? In my state each serving is limited to 10mg and a package at 100mg. Edibles effect everyone different and beginners should start low (5-10mg) and work up. (I personally get baked above 20mg.)
You would be correct. A 12mg cookie works for me. Especially before bed. Helps greatly with sleep.

growsince79

growsince79

They were baked at 375 for 10 minutes. Proportion size are equal and appearance is good. I’m the only one who eats them. I’ll put a dozen each in food saver bags and store. It will last about two weeks. 46 cookies is what I got out of a nestle chocolate chip cookie recipe.
I always heard over 315 destroys thc. never tried though.

growsince79

growsince79

By beginner, I meant to say experienced smokers new to edibles. My bad - I wouldn't recomend edibles to anyone who hasn't been puffin a while.

mancorn

mancorn

The temperature of the oven is higher then the internal cooking temp of the cookie. Think the temps for CCC is ~175-185F.

freezeland2

freezeland2

The temperature of the oven is higher then the cooking temp of the cookie. Think the temps for CCC is ~175-185F.
I was just checking online infused cookie recipes. Many bake them at 375 for 9 - 11 minutes. So yea 175 - 185 cookie temp when done sounds about right.

growsince79

growsince79

My state allows 4.5lbs of edibles. So the stronger you make them the more you can have. 4 oz of bud makes about 1oz hash- makes 112pc fudge that weighs about 2lbs. if the hash is 50% thc the fudge should be around 125mg.
Never tried a store bought. Everyone I know says they are a rip off- you have to spend $50 to get high.

socks4free

socks4free

I Love eddibles, I won't smoke anymore because I get anxiety but I can eat eddibles all day and be fine. Everyone definitely reacts to stuff differently, I can eat 100 mgs at a time while I have a friend who can barley handle 10mgs. Start low and wait several hours before eating anymore and you should be fine.

Top Bottom